Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help deciding on a new speaker package

Hi guys

Hopefully in the next couple of days I shall have purchased the new ‘Creative Labs Audigy 2’ soundcard

I would like advise on which speaker set up to go with it…

I think a 5.1 set up would suffice (As I have no room for the extra rear speaker)

The two reasons I’m buying this card are for games and music, (Not DVD’s)

I’m a little of an audiophile, so I would like advise on which speakers are good for both Music and games…

Hey Doc! I've been looking at the Klipsch Pro Media's myself. I've heard lots of great things about them and they have a variety of speaker options 2.1 3.1 4.1 5.1 etc
    E TENEBRAE LUX

Comment

yes listen to landser now
      GREAT SOUND
      Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

logitech z-640s dude those things rock

Comment

If you want the BEST and have $400,go with the Klipsch PRO media`s like Landser said. They" ROCK " i myslef im going to by them when i get the money...They have 500 watts of SLAMING, HEAD JOLTING,BASS you will love them...I cant wait.....Hmmm, i do have a "VISA" with plenty of room...I also have the Creative Labs Audigy 1....

Comment

hell jsut get a big fat home theater system to hook up your comp to haha

Comment

Whats up DOC. What speakers did you buy?

Comment

Yes I got the new soundcard, and I can safely say it Rocks!!!

Finally got round to getting the cables I needed to plug the thing into my Hi-fi

But I’m still not sure on which speaker package to go for, for playing games.

I have thought about getting a 6.1 set up (Creative inspire 6.1) and use my Hi-fi for music…

But the ‘Audigy 2’ certainly is the chose if you’re serious about music.

I have it currently plugged into a
                Aura amplifier
                &
                Triangle speakers

Hmm I could mutter on all day how I am impressed at this card, but I’m off to play…

Comment

If you have the Audigy 2, you have to get 6.1's LOL! Trust me on this...

Comment

Hmmmm ,you got me thinking. I should try to hook it up to my HI-FI too.I can play RTCW on my 32 inch HDTV..If i can get my HI-FI to work,"that would, kick ass".
                    Last edited by [BiA] SlyFi; 04-18-2003, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X