Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does hp2 crash after each new map loads

Hi Guys

Does hp2 crash after each new map loads, or is it just me????

It used to crash, or drop me on some maps, but now it seems to happen at the begining of them all

I think so, a couple days ago it crashed in the middle of the game and dropped a lot of ppl
    I got disconnected at every map change too

Comment

Same to me

I get very angry when it happens, thought I was the only one..
      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

I wrote the possible solution to this problem already in the members-only section.. I quote:

What seem to help a lot (that's anyway my experience) is to remove your wolfconfig_mp.cfg in your x:\Rtcw\shrubmod directory before you jump in to the game...

Give it a try, it might work for you too, dear brothers and sisters..

Hans
        |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
        (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] John Doe
          I wrote the possible solution to this problem already in the members-only section.. I quote:

What seem to help a lot (that's anyway my experience) is to remove your wolfconfig_mp.cfg in your x:\Rtcw\shrubmod directory before you jump in to the game...

Hans
          thank you mr. Doe
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] John Doe

Hans
            Hans I remembered trying this, but anytime you join a shrubmod server, it just puts this file back in there.

Also when i did it, my PC crashed more

Comment

something is wrong with that servers config or something
              cuz the crashes are normal now its really wierd
              its really annoying as well

Comment

Very annoying. It keeps happening when we change maps. It takes a very long time to load the map, and when it is finally loaded, we're heading to the next map
                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Well i just get rid of that wolfconfig crap in the shrubmod and also got rig of somthing called hunkusagr.dat ...its was not their before so now its gone, i hope that it works...I`ll let you guys know...

Comment

Working...
                  X