Putting [BIA] on the map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting [BIA] on the map

I just found this site its pretty cool. You can look up your stats on some sever`s if you play on them..It seem that a few [BIA] members that are KING of the HILL.On HP2.Last month...Hooah.... Here is the site. http://stats.ecgnetwork.com/main.php
    Last edited by [BiA] SlyFi; 04-13-2003, 03:26 AM.

Yeah the only problem with that though is my stats are combined with my brothers and brother-in-laws...just because I've played on their computers before...

Pretty cool site though..

Comment

CrapShoot,
      Hey there is a way that you can change your name rather quickly in command screen. I am sure that someone can give you the rest of the information. You type in something like \name sunny.bat. something like that.

Help Help I'm going under. Someone save this post by telling him what it is I'm talking about.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SunnyBoy
        CrapShoot,
        Hey there is a way that you can change your name rather quickly in command screen. I am sure that someone can give you the rest of the information. You type in something like \name sunny.bat. something like that.

Help Help I'm going under. Someone save this post by telling him what it is I'm talking about.
        Yeah, its /name yournamehere

but they seem to track stats by associating the name to an ip address or something...I always play with [BiA]CrapShooT...

Comment

lol my WingZero }sK{ name is listed in there

Comment

Maybe i was on it while i still played the game....Nice site SlyFi
            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Tnks

Comment

Just so yous guys know HP2 has been removed from tracking...
                oh gib mir Kraft

Comment

I see .That sucks

Comment

Working...
                  X