Demo recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo recording

Hi ererybody here is the script to record a demo you just have tot put it ib you autoexec.cfg and press J to start recording press J to stop .
    You will find the demo's in youre main under a new map DEMO!
    if you play i a schrubmod server you have to look 4 it in you schrupmod, the same whit osp !

HERE IS THE SCRIPT

set toggle1 "g_syncronousClients 1; vstr nextdemo; g_syncronousClients 0; set nexttoggle vstr toggle2"
    set toggle2 "stoprecord; set nexttoggle vstr toggle1; echo Stop Recording ..."
    set nexttoggle "vstr toggle1"
    bind j "vstr nexttoggle"

set demo1 "record gamedemo1; set nextdemo vstr demo2; echo Recording Demo #1"
    set demo2 "record gamedemo2; set nextdemo vstr demo3; echo Recording Demo #2"
    set demo3 "record gamedemo3; set nextdemo vstr demo4; echo Recording Demo #3"
    set demo4 "record gamedemo4; set nextdemo vstr demo5; echo Recording Demo #4"
    set demo5 "record gamedemo5; set nextdemo vstr demo6; echo Recording Demo #5 - last demo"
    set demo6 "echo no more demos"
    set nextdemo "vstr demo1"

JUST COPIE AND PASTE !

C@rphunter,

Do you have extra time for this great scripts? Do you have a broken toe and can we espect more of this great scripts for the first 6 weeks ? LoooooooooooL
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Here is the programme to play youre demo's !!
      Now we can share the best moments of wolf !!

ftp://mirrors.blueyonder.co.uk/mirro...ion221FULL.exe

Comment

I will try it when I'm at home Franck, I'm at school now, these computers s^ck, don't even have MSN.

Great Job C@rp, keep up the good work

greetz..
        Jesper
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

This a site that is really good to check out......

here
          Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

V41

Comment

Working...
            X