X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help

hey all,

i have two things i can't figure out.

1 i tryed to upload a picture (avatar) but i can't see him???,anyone off you knows how to do it ???

2 i used to be Drnono in tree color red,white and bleu but since i got [BiA]Drnono i can't get it in tree color again,i tryed it whit wolfnameanimator and when i start wolfenstein my name is there in tree color but when i wanted to join a server i get disconected when map is loaded.

k i know i'm a nono but so be it , i hope one off you guys r girls ,men r women can help me out.

Thnks from [BiA]Dr (nono) and hope to cya soon on the battlefield

Re: need some help

Originally posted by [BiA] Drnono
    hey all,

i have two things i can't figure out.

1 i tryed to upload a picture (avatar) but i can't see him???,anyone off you knows how to do it ???

2 i used to be Drnono in tree color red,white and bleu but since i got [BiA]Drnono i can't get it in tree color again,i tryed it whit wolfnameanimator and when i start wolfenstein my name is there in tree color but when i wanted to join a server i get disconected when map is loaded.

k i know i'm a nono but so be it , i hope one off you guys r girls ,men r women can help me out.

Thnks from [BiA]Dr (nono) and hope to cya soon on the battlefield
    1. this is quite simple Drnono. The maximum image size is 90x145 pixels (well the forum told me this). You first have to set the size correct. When you want to have it as your avatar, you click on the yes button at: use custom avatar and select it in your database. just click on submit modifications and your avatar is there. (baaad english )

2.[BiA]DrNoNo. You mean this one. Thats also quite simple.

/name ^3[BiA]^1Dr^7No^4No -----> typ this in your console and your colourfull name is there

Hope i helped you with this!

greetz..
    Jesper

ps. I am MasterMind(NL) ---> Just in case you didn't know me, I'm a former and maybe a future [BiA] member.
    Last edited by [BiA] MasterMind; 04-23-2003, 01:48 PM.
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Here are the #'s of colors....

1 - Red
      2 - Green
      3 - Yellow
      4 - Blue
      5 - Light Blue
      6 - Pink
      7 - White
      8 - Black
      9 - Red
      Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

Working...
      X