Sof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sof

SOF - würg, kotz, bääääääähhhhhhhh, just a game for noobs!

everybody got his/her personal opinion so yours is respected :P
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ everyone is entitled to their ...

But this game rocks online, nearly very nearly, this game is better than RtcW.
      the only thing that saves RtcW is happy peniguin... I look forward to your answer

Comment

opps nearly forgot....

i bet u suck at it Peter, no one to save your sorry ass

LOOOOOOL

Comment

hahahahaha (sorry couldn't hold this one)

Comment

Maybe you´re of the opinion that BF1942 is more realistic than RtCW in consideration of the fact that a lot of weapons and vehicles are available. All that glistens is not gold! These online-games (RtCW, BF, SOF etc.) are only based on an infrastructure which is nothing more than a preparation of weapons and maps (battlefields).

But you can not wage a (virtual) war only by using weapons (on several maps), that is: every war needs at first a strategy/design.

The more weapons/vehicles are available in such online-games, the worse is the whole scenery, because to many players are not any longer interested in fighting a halfway realistic (war)game. Instead of that they are playing with their new weapons/vehicles like a bunch of drunks, but unfortunately they are not thinking about the realization of a strategy (teamplay).

The less weapons are available in online-games, the better is the teamplay!

PS: Do I need a further english course? Hmm...

Comment

lol this is going off topic !

Comment

Originally posted by [A H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ]
                Maybe you´re of the opinion that BF1942 is more realistic than RtCW in consideration of the fact that a lot of weapons and vehicles are available. All that glistens is not gold! These online-games (RtCW, BF, SOF etc.) are only based on an infrastructure which is nothing more than a preparation of weapons and maps (battlefields).

But you can not wage a (virtual) war only by using weapons (on several maps), that is: every war needs at first a strategy/design.

The more weapons/vehicles are available in such online-games, the worse is the whole scenery, because to many players are not any longer interested in fighting a halfway realistic (war)game. Instead of that they are playing with their new weapons/vehicles like a bunch of drunks, but unfortunately they are not thinking about the realization of a strategy (teamplay).

Good spoken TGH in BF 1942 they all wan't a plane they even kill eachother for a plane. Lunatics hehe a plane!!! MP40 you mean Thompson revolver knife hehe
                Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Originally posted by [A H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ]

This section is about SoF Hoedenpoetser, not about BF1942..
                  POST!!
                  [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

OOPS sorry Frag.
                    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.CLuBBeR
                      lol this is going off topic !
                      Lol i thought it was just me

But you have to excuse our Peter (H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ) at times he gets a little confused :P

Peter have you even played SOF2 online.... lol

Comment

@Mr. Fragwell:

SOF2, BF1942 etc. - it´s all the same bullshit. Hahahaha

@ THE ROCKET:

Yep, I have - it´s all the same etc. etc. Hahahaha

(But you´re right, Bertie, sometimes I´m a little confused...)

Comment

SOF2, BF1942 etc. - it´s all the same bullshit.
                          How do you compare these games Peter, they are totally different?

Online and offline they are different.

Or is it 3D shooters you don't like, so where does RtcW fit in all of this?

Maybe you like medal of honour as you have yet to mention it

As for sof2, it has no trains, planes & automoblies.

Perhaps the great ThG is 'lying like a cheap rug' as he has yet to play SOF2....

Does anyone else think this????

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Doc Rocket
                            "1" How do you compare these games Peter, they are totally different?

"2" Online and offline they are different.

"3" Or is it 3D shooters you don't like, so where does RtcW fit in all of this?

"4" Maybe you like medal of honour as you have yet to mention it

"5" As for sof2, it has no trains, planes & automoblies.

"6" Perhaps the great ThG is 'lying like a cheap rug' as he has yet to play SOF2....

Does anyone else think this????
                            1,3 "method of comparison" -: It´s always the same: You have to kill!

2 -: I do not play offline, because I´m not interested in fighting against a machine.

4 -: MOHAA seems to be a good game. But I do not play it as I said it in former responses.

5 -: It doesn´t matter when you compare these games as I did it. But planes, trains etc. - don´t I know it!

6 -: ?

Comment

So RtcW is all a load of bull^%$£ then?

Guys you heard it first from the Great THG

Comment

Working...
                              X