The end is near!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end is near!!!

I guess its time for me to buy a new pc or at least take care of the one I got now...cause its complaining.....it has roaming loudly last days so dont be suprised if I`m not showing up the next couple´s of weeks or months.

Dont really know what the problem r, my guess its the hardisk, and that its not the best problem to deal with or cheapiest.

I will try to run this piece of junk as long as I can. It had been quite since I vaccumclean it, however I think its just a matter of time before it all crash, just a thought of what I will loose, can make every ppl cry, all my games, docs, my music, movies and contacts with u brothers and sisters.

I got a :
    Amd Athlon 1.0Ghz
    512mb
    Radeon 9000 128mb
    "an old display from WWI"

Soon I only will have a burned out box with cables and stuff.
    Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 05-19-2003, 02:45 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Srry to hear that Eaglefire,

All our Baby's grow old in time...

Mine is now about 6 months old and is already showing her first signs of old age. Minor Software problems that is but still, that's where it all starts. I just hope your baby keeps on breathing for a while. If you're gone it is one less guy i can jab my needle in.

Th@ K!D
    If you ain't seeing B!lly Th@ K!D, it ain't means i'm not there...

Could be -]F&F[- F@st who's B!lly at his best...

Comment

Maybe i can lend you one of my three cpu.....lol....It looks like you got some good stuff...Wish i was there to help you out....Western Digital has some good Hard drives with 8mb cachs....Its faster then the 2mb cachs....80 gig for 80 bucks @ googlegear.com i think....

Comment

ok gå till www.dataprince.se och titta dom brukar vara billiga på hårddiskar där, annars kolla in www.webhallen.com
        dom har nog något billigt där med...

Banan
        Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] BananPure (SWE)
          ok gå till www.dataprince.se och titta dom brukar vara billiga på hårddiskar där, annars kolla in www.webhallen.com
          dom har nog något billigt där med...

Banan
          Yep i agree, i just wanted to say this
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

What did you say banan (lol) ??????

Comment

well i said that he can got to some swedish computer stores and look for a new harddrive

Banan
              Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

lol nice comp stuff is fun i built mine

Comment

Working...
                X