i wanna be a bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wanna be a bob

Hello all i like to be a bob but i am not a good fighter i am verry good in two things...TEAM killing and cheating if bob needs me for the team killing etc.
    call me ok ? In the last (cheating) i was the best team killer i used the wrong aimbot and i always say sorry but they kickt me maby i am stupit
    rtcw nurd

oops
    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

lol johan.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Well,

Johan after great considdering we welcome you in our clan but one thing: we will learn you some behavior about Cheating,Teamkilling and Aimbot.
        That things are not allowed here hehe.
        First thing next week you go back to the Wolfschool for one mond!!!
        Let's give him anice welcome BoB's LooooL
        Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
        Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
        Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Welkom johan !!

Comment

Re: i wanna be a bob

Originally posted by johan
            Hello all i like to be a bob but i am not a good fighter i am verry good in two things...TEAM killing and cheating if bob needs me for the team killing etc.
            call me ok ? In the last (cheating) i was the best team killer i used the wrong aimbot and i always say sorry but they kickt me maby i am stupit

LAMO

Comment

Welcom |BoB| JOHAN YOU know i like to play whit you than against you !!!

Welcom to |BoB| !

Comment

Welcome to the clan |BoB|Johan
                http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

welcome johan(are you folowing me?) LOL
                  ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| COR
                    Well,

Johan after great considdering we welcome you in our clan but one thing: we will learn you some behavior about Cheating,Teamkilling and Aimbot.
                    That things are not allowed here hehe.
                    First thing next week you go back to the Wolfschool for one mond!!!
                    Let's give him anice welcome BoB's LooooL

hahahaha! give him a harder traning! LOL
                    Good to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] CD-R 700MB/800
                      hahahaha! give him a harder traning! LOL
                      i dont wanna train again i dont like the wolf school its to hard for me
                      rtcw nurd

Comment

Congratulation Johan, a good choice for BoB to play with you.

Because you are so dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoB : Well done, now you have a forum, congratulation!!!

When we have a meeting at 3dCenter Org?
                        Dont fear me, i am your friend........ if you play on my side, lol.

Cu my friends.

Btw: Nigthmare, honourable members is not for all founders, because, Peter and myself are not in the "team", looooool.
                        But we are also not so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        They closed the tread, because you have so unconvenient statements, looooooooool. Btw, if you are a sniper at hydro, doooooooooooont shoooooooooooooooot meeeeeeeeeee. I hate this, i hate it............
                        Cu my friend.

||NOCOONSNO(AUT) or say Andi to me.

Comment

thanks you all i feel me like a real bob and andy my friend come to bob i need you you are the best medic on earth
                          rtcw nurd

Comment

Originally posted by johan
                            thanks you all i feel me like a real bob and andy my friend come to bob i need you you are the best medic on earth
                            Thx for the nice words johan, i dont know if i am ready for BoB.
                            Btw, i play the updated ET, its very very good, its more realistic then RTCW, not so fast. My connection is better than RTCW, i win 1vs1 battles with 95%. I dont know why is the connection better????????????????. The maps are like CS, but that is not bad.

Good luck to all, cu
                            ||NOCOONSNO(AUT)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Thx for the nice words johan, i dont know if i am ready for BoB.
                              Btw, i play the updated ET, its very very good, its more realistic then RTCW, not so fast. My connection is better than RTCW, i win 1vs1 battles with 95%. I dont know why is the connection better????????????????. The maps are like CS, but that is not bad.

Good luck to all, cu
                              ||NOCOONSNO(AUT)
                              andi? 95% it used to be 100% LOL!!!!!!! greets to peter
                              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X