• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help

I have been playing ET for a few days now but ned to know a few things

well three things actually

1) How do you get twin pistols, i think it is cool and want them
    2) i have been a medic and had a red neddle pointing at myself instead of the standard yellow/green needle pointing away. What is this and how do i use it. I dont get it very often and every time i try to work it out i get shot
    3) once you are a major with a gold star on you helmet what comes next
    lol

Level 4 Light Weapons: Dual-Wield Pistols
    Your single-handed weapon slot now has the option of dual-wield akimbo pistols.

First Aid Level 4: Adrenalin Self
    To equip the adrenalin shot press the Special Weapon 1 key (5 by default) twice and then press the primary fire key to inject the Adrenaline syringe. Doing so will impart a temporary bonus in Health and Stamina. For 10 seconds you will only suffer half damage from any attack but your Stamina Bar will not decrease at all even if you are sprinting. This will give you the ability to rush into and out of strongly defended areas which may prove of critical tactical importance.

Axis Allied Insignia
    Schutze (Stz) Private (none)
    Oberschutze (Otz) Private 1st Class (PFC)
    Gefreiter (Gfr) Corporal (Cpl)
    Feldwebel (Fwb) Sergeant (Sgt)
    Leutnant (Ltn) Lieutenant (Lt)
    Hauptmann (Hpt) Captain (Cpt)
    Major (Mjr) Major (Maj)
    Oberst (Obs) Colonel (Cnl)
    Generalmajor (GMj) Brigadier General (BGn)
    Generalleutnant (GLt) Lieutenant General (LtG)
    General (Gnl) General (Gen)

ET is a nice game

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

thx mate

I will try next time
      lol

Comment

ET-manual

The ET manual, the skills only.

Light Weapons
        Light Weapons rewards all player classes for kills with small arms and unscoped rifles. Players earn 3 XP per kill with a grenade, a Legshot, an Armshot or a Bodyshot and 5 XP per kill with a Headshot.

Level 1 Light Weapons: Improved use of Light Weapon Ammunition
        When you respawn, your ammo load-out will include one extra clip of ammunition.

Level 2 Light Weapons: Faster Reload
        Your familiarity with your weapons allows you to reload your weapons 35% faster.

Level 3 Light Weapons: Improved Light Weapon Handling
        Your combat experience allows you to handle your weapons with greater ease; SMG spread is reduced by 35% while Pistol recoil is halved.

Level 4 Light Weapons: Dual-Wield Pistols
        Your single-handed weapon slot now has the option of dual-wield akimbo pistols.

Battle Sense
        Battle Sense is a bravery skill that rewards all classes for surviving combat.

Players gain ZERO points for each 30 seconds survived while 'Cold' i.e. not actively engaged in combat. You'll earn 2XP per 30 seconds while 'Warm' (you inflicted damage), 5XP per 30 seconds while 'Hot' (dealing AND receiving damage) and 8XP if 'Super-Hot' (killing and receiving damage).

Battle Sense Level 1: Issued Binoculars
        Battle Sense Level 1 gives you a pair of Binoculars which can be used to reconnoiter enemy positions. Only Covert Ops can use Binoculars to spot Land Mines for their team-mates.

Battle Sense Level 2: Improved Physical Fitness
        The powerful aerobic benefits of prolonged combat activity enable your Stamina bar to recharge at 160% of the normal rate.

Battle Sense Level 3: Improved Health
        As a wily battle-hardened veteran, your combat expertise effectively increases your maximum Health by 15 points.

Battle Sense Level 4: Trap Awareness
        Even if you're not a Covert Ops, you'll be able to sense enemy Land Mines without the aid of Binoculars. Any mines within a certain range will appear as translucent outlines in your field of vision. Unless you're a Covert Ops, you won't be able to spot them for your team-mates.

Heavy Weapons
        This rewards players for kills with Heavy Weapons. Players of any class will earn 3XP for a kill using an Emplaced or Mounted MG. Soldiers earn 3XP for kills with the Mobile MG42, Panzerfaust, Flamethrower or Mortar. You earn 3XP whether the kill is due to explosive splash damage or a direct hit.

Heavy Weapons Level 1: Improved Projectile Resources
        Your combat experience allows you to use your projectile weapons with greater ease. Firing a Panzerfaust or Mortar will now take 1/3rd less Power Bar than previously.

Heavy Weapons Level 2: Heavy Weapon Proficiency
        Your technical know-how means that your overheating Emplaced or Mobile MG will cool at twice the normal rate.

Heavy Weapons Level 3: Improved Dexterity
        You've been lugging heavy chunks of metal around the battlefield for so long, your speed penalty is now decreased. You will still be slowed when firing the Flamethrower, but when carrying it or your other weapons - your speed is now faster.

Heavy Weapons Level 4: Improved Weapon Handling
        Such is your skill at toting weaponry, you are now able to handle a Light Weapon in one handed slot, freeing up the two handed slot for an alternate Heavy Weapon. This means you can now carry an SMG and a Mortar, for instance.

First Aid
        This is a Medic-specific skill that rewards players for reviving team-mates and healing them with Health Packs. Medics earn 1XP each time they heal someone with a Health Pack and 4XP every time they revive another player with their Syringe.

First Aid Level 1: Medic Ammo
        Medics receive an extra ammunition clip and grenade with their basic weapon load-out.

First Aid Level 2: Improved Resources
        2 syringes extra max ammo, 2 extra on spawn plus Medic pack only takes 15% Power Bar instead of 25%

First Aid Level 3: Full Revive
        Syringes now return fallen team-mates to full health.

First Aid Level 4: Adrenalin Self
        To equip the adrenalin shot press the Special Weapon 1 key (5 by default) twice and then press the primary fire key to inject the Adrenaline syringe. Doing so will impart a temporary bonus in Health and Stamina. For 10 seconds you will only suffer half damage from any attack but your Stamina Bar will not decrease at all even if you are sprinting. This will give you the ability to rush into and out of strongly defended areas which may prove of critical tactical importance.

Engineering
        This is an Engineer-specific skill that rewards players for constructing/demolishing objectives and the use of explosives. Engineers earn 3 XP for repairing a vehicle or MG. They also earn XP for constructing or destroying constructible objectives: 5XP for a 50% of Power Bar objective such as repairing an MG nest, 7.5 for a 100% Power Bar objective like repairing a tank and up to 10XP for destroying an Objective. Engineers also earn 3XP for a Rifle Grenade kill, 4XP for a Land Mine or Dynamite kill, 4XP for defusing an enemy Land Mine and 6 points for defusing enemy Dynamite.

Engineering Level 1: Improved use of Explosive Ammunition
        Inventory includes four extra Rifle Grenade rounds and four extra Hand Grenades.

Engineering Level 2: Improved Dexterity
        The experience of handling explosives in combat allows Engineers to arm and defuse Land Mines and Dynamite in half the time.

Engineering Level 3: Improved Construction and Destruction
        The expertise of the veteran Engineer means that constructing and repairing objects and setting Dynamite or Land Mines uses 1/3rd less Power Bar charge than normal.

Engineering Level 4: Issued Flak Jacket
        Only the most expert Engineers who have proven their ability to survive on the battlefield are issued with these expensive Flak Jackets which provides the player with 50% damage deflection from explosive weapons.

Signals
        This is a Field Ops-specific skill that rewards players for killing enemy players or destroying objectives with Artillery or Air Strikes, and supplying team-mates with ammo packs. Field Ops earn 1XP for giving one of your team's players an Ammo Pack. You'll earn 3XP for every enemy player you kill with an Air Strike, 4XP for killing them with an Artillery Strike and 5XP for destroying an Objective with either.

Signals Level 1: Improved Resources
        Your proven logistical efficiency is rewarded by access to Improved Resources. Every Ammo Pack you distribute will contain an extra magazine clip and issuing the Ammo Pack will only deplete your Power Bar by 15% instead of 25%.

Signals Level 2: Improved Signals
        Your experience as a fire support observer gains you improved efficiency. Calling in an Artillery or Air Strike uses up only 2/3 of your Power Bar, allowing you to call in fire support more frequently than before.

Signals Level 3: Improved Air and Ground Support
        Your expertise in identifying key enemy targets is rewarded by diverting more fire support resources to your designated targets. Each Air Strike now has two aircraft incoming and each Artillery Strike lasts twice as long.

Signals Level 4: Enemy Recognition
        Your observational skill and battlefield experience now means that you can identify disguised enemy Covert Ops. Placing your cross-hairs over an Enemy infiltrator will result in a Disguised Enemy prompt and their location will be highlighted on your team's Command Map.

Covert Operations
        This is a Covert Ops-specific skill group, which rewards players for reconnaissance, reporting battlefield intelligence, sabotage and Scoped Weapon skills. ANY player earns 5XP for kills with a headshot, 3XP for kills with a bodyshot, armshot or legshot. A Covert Ops will earn 3XP for each Land Mine spotted and 5XP for disguising themselves using an enemy uniform. You'll earn 5XP for every kill with a Satchel Charge and 7XP every time you use a Satchel Charge to destroy an Objective.

Covert Operations Level 1: Improved Use of Scoped Weapon Ammunition
        Each Ammo Pack you get from a Field Ops or Ammo Cabinet includes one extra clip of ammunition for your Scoped Weapon

Covert Operations Level 2: Improved use of Sabotage and Misdirection
        Your expertise allows you to use your Satchel Charges and Smoke Grenades more often: your Power Bar usage will be reduced by 1/3rd.

Covert Operations Level 3: Breath Control
        Your mastery of the Sniper's art results in a 50% reduction in both recoil jump and weapon sway with Scoped Weapons.

Covert Operations Level 4: Assassin
        Your expertise with the knife allows you an instant kill with any backstab.
        Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 06-04-2003, 04:47 PM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
        - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

wow

thx for all of that

I now know why I am a killing machine when I have lots of stars

I am really begining to love this game
          lol

Comment

Way to go EagleFire.You are the man.Im a medic and its good to see what i can do......Plus that covert Ops thing....lol..thants again and you to Kitten 4 the post.......

Comment

Yeah, I am really loving ET as well.
              • And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
                -Strong bad

Comment

WOW! Its very detail, thx much.

I like ET too!
                Good to see you!

Comment

Working...
                X