Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting...

Hey guys..Just so you know...

Feel free to recruit as you see fit...We all can do it..Just don't steal from other clans etc..heh heh...And they must belong exclusively to The Darkside..No Duel memberships etc..And at least 18 years old.

You all are here for a reason...Because you guys have class!
    So I'm not worried..I know you'll find classy, adult people..
    Then, on the other hand, I could care less if we get any more people..I like the warm, fuzzy feeling I get knowing that true friends are here in |AoD| !

Just let me know when you do find new recruits, so I can list them on our site and in here on the members list...If possible, also let me know how they want their name colored.

I figured I'd better post this just incase anyone wondered.

~SiN Out!~

Attached Files

Ok Scott as a matter of fact someone already asked me to join, but he was under 18, so no deal.
    See ya around

Comment

Ok well...When we do get a new prospect, we'll just meet here in the private area and have a vote or somthing...Unless of coarse it's someone we know and like..Then he/she can join np...
      Keep up the good work men!

Comment

btw, I stayed up late and finished the new logo for the site...Click the link in my profile below, and have a look.

I also added a Server page with a few servers some of us like.
        Please leave your favorites here, and I'll add them.

I better get my ass to sleep....

Hey Mat!
        Where did ya go tonight?? Was that guy named St. Anger you?? heh heh...That ]eVe[ server is good.
        Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 06-19-2003, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X