reality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reality?

Just wondering,,how many hours you guys waste on these plastic micro-chip boxes.... or i'm i the only one that gets blinded by the sunlight when i finally peel myself off my seat and face reality again,,,,,,, arghh reality a sobaring thing[I][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]
    Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

a couple houres a day maybe 3/4 is that alot????
    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, I have to work with the d*mn things day in, day out! Then I go home and abuse them (computers, that is!) some more.

I guess I play maybe 1-2hrs a night, during weekdays and about 3-4 hrs on a Sunday.

Help. Is there no escape from my Silicon based hell!!!!!!!!

"I am the ultimate bad ass! State of the bad ass art!"

Comment

I've got a family and I agreed with my wife that I would play on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Those night I play about 3-4 hours. Other than that I play at lucnch for 45 minutes a day.

I need to have a life.
        I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

I usually play after work....3-5 hours and if Im offduty everything between 5-10hours....am I addicted?

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
          - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

well in summer i play about all day scool days about 3 hours
            www.freewebs.com/maw-clan
            Maw are you home?

Comment

I use mine most week nights 1-3 hours per night

But wouldn't use it so much at the weekends.

Comment

Working...
              X