Watch Sunset Overdrive's In-Game Message to Reviewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Sunset Overdrive's In-Game Message to Reviewers

Sunset Overdrive, the stylized open-world shooter exclusive the Xbox One, will be released later this month, so reviewers are already playing the game in preparation. As you can see in the video above (via Forbes), developer Insomniac Games put a message in the game just for them.
    "If you’re watching this, that means you’re currently reviewing or streaming the game," Insomniac Games' Brandon Winfrey said in the in-game video, "Look I’m not trying to sway your review score either way, I mean your opinion is your opinion. But I advise you not to use the phrase ‘Sunset Overhype’ because that’s just lazy writing!”
    The video is part of Sunset TV, a weekly show that Insomniac will stream inside of Sunset City to update players on all the latest game news, show off fan art, and let them know about the weekly and community challenges.
    Sunset Overdrive launches October 28. Also on that day, Microsoft will release a special edition white Xbox One bundle that includes a matching white controller, and a digital copy of the game for $399.
    For more on Sunset Overdrive, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.
    For all of GameSpot's news coverage, check out our hub. Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email news@gamespot.com

More...
Working...
X