? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? Help!

Hey y'all . . . I just joined to ask y'all a question . . . I was checking out my site statistics and I found a large number of referral hits from this CoI forum, which puzzled me because I've never heard of it or anyone from this forum. My website is Pisces Dreams, I would post a link but I don't want the post to get deleted for spam. Did someone post a link to my site in here or something? Or put it as theirs? Just curious, cuz random stuff like that sticks in my mind and I just gotta figure it out :P Anyhoo, if any of y'all could reply to this, I'd appreciate it!
    xoxo,
    Sandee

yes sandee there was a link posted for your site, i think it was [Bia]Maverick,,,,,i think it was a screen saver link....
    Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Really? I've never had any screen savers up on my site . . . I took down all my other media though . . . reserved it for members only. How random, I've always wondered how people find my site, it's just a simple little blog page. Thanks for replying, I appreciate you helping me uncover the mystery :P

Comment

could be wrong onthe screeen saver part,but i know i seen the link
        Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Weird! If any of y'all could forward me to the thread that has it, let me know!

Comment

Working...
          X