Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Has Hard Mode, Total Stealth Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Has Hard Mode, Total Stealth Option

Eidos Monetreal has revealed more details about the upcoming stealth-action game Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, including new information about a hard mode and a total stealth gameplay option.
    First, game director Jean-François Dugas recently confirmed on Twitter that Mankind Divided will have a "Give Me Deus Ex" difficulty option that will be no walk in the park.
    We'll have the 'Give me Deus Ex' again. Not exactly like the 1999 mode but you should expect a real challenge. https://t.co/jrWHyuYUJp
    — Jean-François Dugas (@Jeffachoo) April 9, 2015
    1999 Mode was the uber-challenging difficulty option for 2013's BioShock Infinite.
    Dugas also reveals that Mankind Divided will be fully "ghostable," meaning players will be able to complete the entire game--including boss fights--without being seen or detected.
    As always and even on boss side, finally! “@DuBrowny: @Jeffachoo Will Mankind Divided by ghostable?"”
    — Jean-François Dugas (@Jeffachoo) April 11, 2015
    Finally, Dugas teased that he "would love" for Mankind Divided to have a New Game Plus mode, though he nothing has been confirmed.
    I would love it, we'll see. https://t.co/KzL3FE8VIg
    — Jean-François Dugas (@Jeffachoo) April 11, 2015
    After a leak, Mankind Divided was officially announced last week. It's currently in development at Eidos Montreal for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, though no release date has been announced yet.

Mankind Divided runs on Eidos Montreal's proprietary Dawn Engine and will feature Direct X 12 support as well as AMD's TressFX as a means to "not only raise the bar in game performance but bring unrivaled visual fidelity to the Deus Ex franchise." As for the story, Mankind Divided takes place in 2029 and continues the narrative of Adam Jensen from 2011' Human Revolution.

More...
Working...
X