Guitar Master Beats Bloodborne With Rock Band Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Master Beats Bloodborne With Rock Band Controller

Bloodborne is a challenging game even under the best conditions, so imagine how hard it would be to finish using nothing but a Rock Band guitar controller.
    That's just what a player named Benjamin "Bearzly" Gwin recently accomplished. You can watch his entire "Guitarborne" run archived on his Twitch channel, or you can just watch him take on one of the most challenging fights in the game in the YouTube video above.
    "I used a 'Titan One' to use my Xbox 360 Rock Band 1 guitar on a PS4 and remap the controls," Gwin said. "There are a couple issues with PS4 support but overall I was very impressed with it!
    If this all sounds a little familiar, it's probably because you've seen Gwin pull off a similar stunt before. Last year, he used a Rock Band guitar to beat Dark Souls as well.
    According to the latest report from the NPD on physical video game sales in the US, Bloodborne, which is exclusive to the PlayStation 4, was the second best selling game during March. It came in right behind Battlefield Hardline, which was released on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.

More...
Working...
X