Video: Ian plays the Black Ops 3 beta, is rusty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Ian plays the Black Ops 3 beta, is rusty

I used to be really good at Call of Duty. I was ace at Call of Duty 2, no one could beat me on Carentan. In Call of Duty 3 if I got into a tank there was no getting me out again, and Modern Warfare... well Modern Warfare was just amazing. I must have lost days to that game, grinding my character up to prestige level eight before finally getting tired.
    After that, it all started going downhill a bit; with each new instalment, my enthusiasm waned. Nowadays all these score streaks, perks, jet packs and wall runs just leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm not sure if I'm just too old and too slow or if the yearly cycle has killed my appetite to such an extent that I can no longer be bothered to aim properly but, for whatever reason, my K/D ratio has gone down the toilet faster than the fish pie that gave me food poisoning on Monday.
    Anyway, the point to this little story is the closed beta for Black Ops 3 has just gone live on the PlayStation 4 and I've spent the last couple of hours playing it. So if you don't have access, or if you're patiently waiting for the Xbox One or PC betas and want to see what's in store, have a look at this tour video in which I show off the three available multiplayer maps while trying not to die. It goes about as well as you'd expect.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X