A short ET-story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A short ET-story...

Is it just me or are there more ppl who are that lucky to find always a server full with idiots on their own side?

I just played on a server with 15 guys on my side. Map Fuel Dump - Allies.
    I was the only engineer there. Always asking for backup...silly me...asking idiots for backup....Of course I got no backup.
    Then I got the idea...again silly me...if someone else could also be an engineer. No. It seemed to be more fun being a soldier or a field ops (btw. we had also one medic as I looked on the limbo, but I never saw him. But I'm sure you have guessed that as well).

At last, after my 1064 death, I was able to get the tank over the bridge. The way to the axis should now have been easy. Yes...should. But not at this place. I couldn't reach the tank to prepair it again. All allies were hiding near the spawn (maybe there was beer for free, i guess) or they were playing sitting ducks in the tunnel and did nothing (I bet those were all stoned and thought they can fly, or stuff like this). I told them:"If I get no backup then do it without me.", and joined the spectators. I watched them play for a few minutes but nothing changed. Those guys prefered trying to win without an engineer.

Have you been in situations like this? Do you know that feeling?

Sandra

I hear you cu99..I hate it too....I miss playing with you guys...That was the most fun i`ve had,when i was playing with you..I`m just as mad as you....

Comment

Yes haha! That's happened to me alot Sandra!

The only thing worse is when you are laying on the ground waiting to be revived, and a herd of medics runs right over you and keeps on going....

nOObs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah its sooooo much fun. Then you get this lucky person that actually knows how to play. and they are on your team instead of the opfor. It seems like a dream. Then you realize it was. You were in limbo and had dozed off. The frustration builds again as you see the countdown timerr reach 0. Knowing that yet againyou go out and try to do your duty and win it all alone, against the odds. Some days it make you feel good when the kind Medics drop an health pack at your feet, but alas your health is full and you are still at the spawn when that happens. The leuts that drop ammo packs near a full ammo rack are also kind beyond words. The love for the game continues to grow knowing full well that at anytime more noobs will be downloading the game to inflict more damage on their teammates.

There is a bright side. There are plenty of noobs on the opfor to go around for a great score. Some days you just need to play for the score and not the win.
        I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

I totaly agree whit sly i really miss playing whit you all , on rtcw it's still fun some times but on et i can't find you all , and if i find one the server is full cry cry .

Comment

Yes lots of morons on ET ...reasen this game is 4 free,lots of kiddies ar playing this game !!!

Comment

if theres no good tamwork i leve and find another server
              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

i got kicked a few days ago for doing those quick kill and revive to full health moves as a medic. Got complaints from Noobers.

Still look on the bright side went and found another server and had a ball.

For peoples information, Sunday nights invitation only server for 32 players is where some of the best games are to be played. so keep an eye out for quadzilla's invite on the forum. Not a place for Noobs I can assure you!!

He is now the BiA events officer and rightly deserved
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]Kitten
                  i got kicked a few days ago for doing those quick kill and revive to full health moves as a medic. Got complaints from Noobers.

Still look on the bright side went and found another server and had a ball.

For peoples information, Sunday nights invitation only server for 32 players is where some of the best games are to be played. so keep an eye out for quadzilla's invite on the forum. Not a place for Noobs I can assure you!!

He is now the BiA events officer and rightly deserved
                  cu there kitten
                  Last edited by |BoB| Michael; 07-12-2003, 03:32 PM.
                  ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

A cheater..........LOL

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SlyFi
                      A cheater..........LOL
                      wat do you mean with that SlyFi
                      ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe im wrong with that cheater thing.......What is a quick kill? And to revive to full health....I get mad when i see some body cheating.Like when i get killed with 2 shots...And i must of shot him aleast 10 times...As a medic you have more health then everybody else....Hmmmmmmmm. Are those guys playing in "GOD" mode?I can kick some crazy butt on the BF ,But when i die with 2 shot something wrong.......

Comment

I was playing the other day with MasterMind and Angel_In_White. They were on axis and I was an allie. I had this one guy Odine? and he was a FieldOp. He would run around and kill his own teammates. I was trying to do my duty as an engineer, with no back up and then Master and Angel joined. This made matters worse.I was getting no love from either of them., and none from my team.( if you could call it that ). Well, I think all the [BiA] had the most of every thing for the whole campaign.

So, I feel all your frustrations!!! Medic!!! LOL
                          There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

SlyFi you can kill people with as little as 3 shots!

Always aim for the head

Also Quick kills are the best way to hand out medic packs if the player is very low on health.

Comment

v21,,,,,,v24,v24,24,,,,,,,,,,v21
                              Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Working...
                              X