WildWest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WildWest

Have any of you guys tried the Wild West MOD yet?
    Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

I've tried it m8...
    Itz really funny,,,some bugs in it though
    Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

v583 I don't like it

One mod i really like is wolftactics, although not many servers run it since ET came out

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD|ThunderBalls
        v583 I don't like it

One mod i really like is wolftactics, although not many servers run it since ET came out
        yeah they got some nice extra weapons like a shotgun hehe!!!!
        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

I like the mod but not much servers are running this mod.

Oh they are almost ready with the second Wild West mod.

Hope to see some servers running it
          http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

I found it funny too except those lead boots I seemed to be wearing but when I then went to HP for a real game I zipped around the map like crazy.lol
            yeah i agree pity more servers don't run the mod and more players too would be nice as the server is always empty.

I found it a little hard too at times to tell teams apart, mostly in the dim light of the mines, ok your team mates have name tags but to avoid team killing you have to make sure but by then your ass is fragged.

I haven't tried Wolftactics, haven't really got around to trying mod yet on RTCW, is it worth downloading?

I got BF1942 just a few weeks ago, it did take a little getting use too at first but discovered it was my graphics card (only 32 Mbs, I use a laptop so can't upgrade too easy) but tweaked the settings a little and it was better except the view is too focused on the detail of the weapon so you get the feeling you are running around wearing the wrong eye-glasses or something, when up close to things its a lot worse but maybe a better graphics card would help.

ET runs on my laptop which has Windows XP, but so slow you can't play it, I mean really really slow but it runs perfect on my PC under Windows98, does anyone else have this problem with ET on Windows XP?

Comment

"The End
              June 6, 12:50 PST - KnyteHawkk

It is now official. Development of Wolf Tactics has ceased.

But why?

Maybe we came too soon. Maybe we came too late. Maybe the fusion of RtCW and TF that we loved so much just didn't work for anyone else.

I won't sit here and place blame. I won't say we regret the time we spent. And I sure as hell won't apologize for what Wolf Tactics is.

I want to extend my sincerest and deepest thanks and appreciation for the efforts of the Wolf Tactics development team. We had a great time building it. Of course we're sad it didn't take off, but such is the life of game developers everywhere.

Until we meet again..."

It seems wolftactics is no more, mores the pity

It was a great mod

Comment

ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

[BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Sorry to note I missed the wolftactics MOD I suppose you need to have your own dedicated server to run these things until they catch on so it all comes down to money in the end. It would appear that the WildWest MOD could go down the same road unless more people decide to play it as its not much fun on your own.

Comment

Working...
                    X