About that System Shock 3 tease...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About that System Shock 3 tease...

System Shock 3 is... really happening? According to a countdown teaser site belonging to developer OtherSide Entertainment, yes, it is. But I still can't quite believe it.
    The countdown teaser site still has five days to go, and has so far only revealed one letter of the name/game it is teasing: "S". But RPG Codex forum members dug around in the source code and found a link to what appears to be the page's final revelatory state, and the name/game is "System Shock 3". I clicked through to register for news alert emails and the form I filled out was titled "System Shock 3" as well.
    But how can OtherSide manage it? OtherSide was founded in 2014 by Paul Neurath, co-founder of the studio Blue Sky Productions that became Looking Glass, creator of System Shock. It's a small studio running on Kickstarter money raised to make Underworld Ascendant, a successor to the Ultima Underworld games. Where does it find the extra capacity to make something as prestigious as System Shock 3? And what happens to Underworld Ascendant if/when it does?
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X