Watch: Almost everything that we played during the XCOM 2 demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch: Almost everything that we played during the XCOM 2 demo

I've already written a little bit about why I think XCOM 2 is shaping up so well, but one of the nice things about playing games at preview events is that sometimes (usually if the game is half decent, in my experience) they let you record a bunch of video whilst you're at it. Now even when that happens, you tend to face some kind of restriction, typically in the form of a harsh time limit - but we didn't get too much of that with XCOM 2.
    And so, here we are, with almost two hours of gameplay footage to share. I've split the footage into a couple of videos to keep the two missions that I played separate, but also because it allowed me to present the game in two slightly different ways.
    First up, we've got a live let's play with commentary from myself and Garth DeAngelis, the executive producer for XCOM 2. I really like this one, as it captures some of my initial reactions to the demo that I'm playing, but also because it's about an hour's worth of Q&A with one of the developers. Half of that is spent messing around in the base too, if that's what you're after.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X