GTA 5 Single-Player DLC? "I Know Nothing About That," Michael Actor Says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA 5 Single-Player DLC? "I Know Nothing About That," Michael Actor Says

Ned Luke, the voice actor behind Grand Theft Auto V's Michael De Santa, knows people want to see single-player DLC but claims he knows nothing about Rockstar's plans in that department. Writing on Facebook, Luke said he doesn't know when or even if Rockstar plans to release single-player DLC for GTA V.
    "EVERYBODY wants single player DLC...I know NOTHING about that," Luke said (via VG247). "Don't know when it's gonna happen or even IF it's gonna happen."
    Luke went on to say he will attend a number of conventions this year alongside Shawn Fonteno and Steven Ogg, who play Franklin and Trevor in GTA V respectively. Luke didn't name any specific conventions, though there are plenty to choose from around the world throughout the year.
    It's interesting that Luke, Fonteno, and Ogg would be embarking on a convention tour this year when no new content for GTA V (outside of GTA Online updates) has been announced.
    The latest speculation around GTA V's single-player DLC cropped up last week when Fonteno posted a picture of himself on Instagram in a motion capture suit. Rockstar has said it's exploring the idea of single-player story content for GTA V, but has made no official announcements.
    Predecessor Grand Theft Auto IV welcomed two post-release expansions: The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. Rockstar has supported GTA V's multiplayer mode, GTA Online, with numerous and varied content updates, but fans awaiting single-player DLC have been left wanting.
    GTA V is a smash hit, having shipped more than 54 million copies. Two years after its initial release for last-generation consoles, it continues to sell well, landing at the No. 5 overall position in 2015 for best-selling physical US games, according to NPD data. GTA Online, meanwhile, attracts a player base of around 8 million players every week, according to Take-Two's latest estimates.
    What are you hoping to see from GTA V's story DLC? Let us know in the comments below!

More...
Working...
X