Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Despite its problems, Battlefield 4 remains one of this generation's best shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite its problems, Battlefield 4 remains one of this generation's best shooters

SgtLewis247, we've never properly met. But I think I love you.
    If I ever see you in real-life, I'll run towards you to take you in both arms and give you the firm embrace normally reserved for long lost friends - we'll hold each other like two people who have been through so much together, who have both triumphed in the face of madness and witnessed so many incredible, impossible and brilliant things.
    We'll talk about how we stormed the school that sits west of the rickety village in Golmud, how it all came tumbling down around me while I lay on my belly, taking potshots at intruders through the rubble as you made a miraculous, heroic escape. How, later that same day, you pulled up next to me in a VDV Buggy and gave a knowing toot, pausing while I clambered on the back before we raced across the grassy plains towards the farm on the outskirts, darting through the smoking missiles that exploded across the sky like so many brilliant fireworks, thudding to a halt then taking down an entire squad that had set up base in mortar-wrecked outhouse. It was just the two of us against the world that day. You and me, we took them on and we won.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X