Riding for life....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding for life....

on july 13 2003 i went on a bike a thon to raise money to fight canser. I had to ride for 60.9 mile and gues what I made it. It just took me six hours and forty five minutes to get their. When i got to the finish line i said my wife name out load that everyone heard me at the finish line. I FELT GREAT BECAUSE I PROMISED MY WIFE THAT I WOULD DO THIS FOR HER WHEN SHE WAS GETTING OPERATED FOR CANCER.....

ps- COMMING SOON A TEAM TO RAISE MONEY. YOU WILL SEE.....FROM MY FAMILY TO YOUR....RICK....
    phantom2116

REMEMBER LOCK AND LOAD, PLAY HARD TO THE CORE......

Congrats!! Wish more people were as wonderful as you Phantom.. May God continue to Bless you and your beautiful Wife! Much Love to you both, Melanie =)

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Rick,
      Great job buddy. Keep up the great work.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Rick,

You are a great fighter I know that, not only in RTCW but also in real life. Keep up the good work man.!!
        Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
        Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
        Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Rick,

The world needs more heroes like you.

Take it easy m8!
          "I am the ultimate bad ass! State of the bad ass art!"

Comment

yes, i agree, the world needs more peeps who can do things for others, my mom died 10 years ago of breat ******* and i hope i had a chance to do something like that...

Thanx man!!!!
            Learn on other people mistakes.....
            You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Wow 60.9 miles, holy good feck

Well done phantom

I absailed off a building (14 floors) the other week for action cancer research, but that's nothing compared to what you did!

Comment

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS, TO EVERYONE WHO VIEWED THIS AND SPECIAL THANKS, TO THOSE WHO POSTED A COMMENT ABOUT THIS, FOR YOUR INFO I DID SHOW ALL OF THESE POSTING TO MY WIFE, WHO I DID THIS FOR AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO UNTIL I DIED..... TO MANY PEOPLE OUT HERE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM AND NOT ALLOT SUPPORT....I AM STARTING A TEAM UP FOR NEXT YEAR TO RAISE MORE FUND I AM HITTING THE CORPORATION NEXT YEAR YOU WILL SEE.....ANY BODY WANTS TO JOIN ME NEXT YOUR LET ME KNOW ITS A FUN RIDE........GOD BLESS ALL OF US....AND FAM...
                phantom2116

Comment

My wife had Breast Cancer I think 8 years ago now, she has has made I hope a full recovery. I hope that you and your wife are as lucky.

We now have a beautiful baby boy who is nearly a year old this was against all the odds. I really hope you are able to make it through.

And well done 60 miles is one hell of a way.

GOOD LUCK

I will be thinking of you.
                  lol

Comment

God bless you and your Families!! You are all courageous and strong People who should be an example to us all!! May you all be healthy and happy with a long life ahead!!

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

I did the same thing as you did buddy, cycling 60 miles for people with cancer. We did that with the entire high school. Its a good thing to raise money for such a disease.

Well done cycling that far, I nearly fell of my bike when I stopped. The meaning of it all was to cycle 45 miles, but we took the wrong way and did another 15 miles extra .

I wish you and your family all the best m8. Hope you have a happy, healthy and lucky life in the future.
                      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

thanks to darkangel and mastermind, next year I am putting a team together you will see...

COMING SOON TO PHILLY.
                        phantom2116

Comment

Working...
                        X