• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im thinking of joining you lot

what is bia....???

are you a good clan..??

do you do scrim games...??

what server do you use..??

seen a few of bia around but some of there tags were red ones..

ok see you later guys and girls

ive seen a few rainbow coloured BiA tags also..
    weird

silly people going around pretending to be someone theyre not. i just dont understand it. if those rainbow people want in the clan they could just ask rather than pose. oh well...

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

I am sorry to inform you that Membership is closed right now. Try back a little later.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

ok

thanks sunnyboy are you the leader and if so could you answer the questions in my post so ive got some idea what server you play and the other ones.

again i will try later

Comment

Well,
          Currently we play across both the RTCW and ET gaming arenas. We are on servers ranging from 2 on 2 to the 64 player servers. I would download Pathfinder for RTCW and ET if you want to find us. Sorry don't have the link handy. As far as the leadership goes, we are a fun clan that really likes to have fun so If we follow our rules we are happy.
          Last edited by SunnyBoy; 07-17-2003, 07:34 PM.
          I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

thanks sunny

thankyou.if some body has pathfinder address can you post a link on here so i can get it and tell me how you run and find people.

Comment

http://www.rtcwfiles.com/file.info?ID=7813

assuming thats the latest version.. date on it seems a bit old to me so i dont know if it is indeed the latest version, nor do i know how well it supports ET.

actually wait, i just found the authors website..

http://home.t-online.de/home/christi...pathfinder.htm

there ya go.

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

HEY dean whatz up...or Madmorro... finally changed ur name huh......LOL
                Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Originally posted by DXII =ChicaGo=
                  HEY dean whatz up...or Madmorro... finally changed ur name huh......LOL

LOL, wll i guess people never lern
                  Learn on other people mistakes.....
                  You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X