Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelly Deals: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ on Switch down to its lowest price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelly Deals: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ on Switch down to its lowest price

A note from the editor: Jelly Deals is a deals site launched by our parent company, Gamer Network, with a mission to find the best bargains out there. Look out for the Jelly Deals roundup of reduced-price games and kit every Saturday on Eurogamer.
    The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for Switch was finally released in the UK and Europe at the beginning of this month, despite having been out since March in the US. As a particular fan of that game, this was a disappointing thing to me. After waiting a good few months, with constantly shifting 'expected release date' promises, I eventually bit the bullet, made myself a US Nintendo eshop account, and bought the game that way. I'm not the only one I know to have done this, either.
    While they eventually got my money for a copy one way or another, when the game did finally emerge on UK shelves, it brought with it the fancy boxed edition which also contained a Legend of Zelda-inspired manual booklet as well as a pair of exclusive sticker sheets featuring artwork from Ed McMillen. It's a rather nice package, all said and done.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X