Watch The First Footage From Jurassic World 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch The First Footage From Jurassic World 2

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is the sequel to 2015's blockbuster Jurassic World, and it is set to hit theaters in June next year. There hasn't been much news about the movie since the title was revealed, but now we have some first footage.
    The clip has been tweeted by Colin Trevorrow, who directed the first movie and has produced and co-written Fallen Kingdom. It doesn't reveal much--it's basically star Chris Pratt with a baby Raptor. The creature resembles Baby Blue, the Raptor that Pratt formed a bond with in the first movie. Could this be a flashback? We'll find out next summer--in the meantime, check it out below:
    From our Jurassic family to yours. @FilmBayona @PrattPrattPratt @BryceDHoward @LeDoctor #FALLENKINGDOM pic.twitter.com/KiR3et9Vx1
    — Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) November 22, 2017
    Bryce Dallas Howard also returns from the first movie, and she is joined by James Cromwell, Toby Jones, and Rafe Spall. Jeff Goldbum, who starred in the original Jurassic Park, will also reprise his role as Dr. Ian Malcolm. Fallen Kingdom is directed by J.A. Bayona, who previously made the horror movie The Orphanage and last year's acclaimed drama A Monster Calls.
    Earlier this year, Trevorrow spoke about working with Bayona. "It is by far my favorite creative collaboration that I've ever been involved in," he said. "Bayona is a completely different kind of filmmaker and thinker than I am, yet we do have a lot of things in common. I was able to craft something specifically for another filmmaker that I admire. I built a Spanish horror thriller with dinosaurs in it that I probably wouldn't have built for myself."
    Jurassic World currently stands as the fourth-highest grossing movie of all time, bringing in $1.6 billion at the global box office. It was the first new entry in the series since 2001's Jurassic Park III.

More...
Working...
X