Legend Of Zelda Game Discounts Available Now On My Nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend Of Zelda Game Discounts Available Now On My Nintendo

Nintendo has added a selection of new rewards to the My Nintendo program. Ahead of the Switch release of Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, members can redeem their points for discounts on several Legend of Zelda games for 3DS and Wii U.
    On the 3DS side, My Nintendo members can get 30% off of both Ocarina of Time 3D (50 Gold points) and Majora's Mask 3D (90 Gold points). Nintendo is also offering 50% off of the series' three classic Game Boy Color titles: Link's Awakening DX (30 Gold points), Oracle of Ages (30 Gold points), and Oracle of Seasons (240 Platinum points).
    Wii U owners, meanwhile, can save 30% off of the original N64 version of Ocarina of Time (240 Platinum points). Nintendo is also offering a 30% discount on the HD remasters of The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess; the former can be yours for 470 Platinum points, while the latter is available for 110 Gold points.
    In addition to the Zelda rewards, both Wii U and 3DS owners can now get 40% off of the original Ninja Gaiden (160 Platinum points). Members can also exchange 90 Gold points for a 30% discount on Ever Oasis, the recent action RPG from developer Grezzo (the studio behind the 3DS remakes of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask). You can find the full list of rewards on the My Nintendo website.
    Hyrule Warriors: Definite Edition launches for Switch later this month, on May 18. The game bundles all of the content from the Wii U and 3DS versions of Hyrule Warriors into one package, including all of the game's DLC characters, such as Marin and Yuga. You can read more about the title in our original Hyrule Warriors review.

More...
Working...
X