Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting new problem...

Hi gang.
    I have somewhat of a problem when launching wolf...

You know when you launch wolf, the wolf console is the 1st thing you see? Well I see it alright...It just sits there for a good minute before the game launches...Before it used to fly by so fast, you couldn't hardly read it..The game runs fine after that, so I don't know what the deal is...Anyone else experiencing this? It seems to have started today after I played on HP2. (Natterbase)

I was having problems with wolfie, but it was vidio card related... I was having problems connecting to HPII... but didn't see this 'console thing' yet

Comment

I noticed that me also, it used to be fast but now its real slow. Maybe not so slow as u describe Scott, I got another issue, after playin wolf or ET my mouse go crazy while surfin.

Eagle

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
      - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

It used to be with that like me when i had a lot of maps loaded (in the main folder), but i cut down on the maps and now i have no problems

Comment

Well I fixed it...Seems it was my ATI driver gone bad...I just uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it...All my OpenGL games were this way: ie: Mohaa and Spearhead were doing the same thing with the console just sitting there...Weird...

Comment

ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X