Flash player on Web sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash player on Web sites

Hey, I noticed occasionaly you all will post links to web sites that are Flash player enabled. I cannot see what is on these pages. The question is, how do I install it and I think I had deleted something somewhere a while ago and now I cannot share in the joy or laughter on these sites.

I am running Windows XP. If I reinstall Windows will that help? Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris
    There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Do not reinstall your OS! Just install Macromedia Flash Player (Plug-in for Web Browsers)!

Comment

Originally posted by TGH_CV
      Do not reinstall your OS! Just install Macromedia Flash Player (Plug-in for Web Browsers)!
      I have and it still doesn't work. Could it have anything to do with Java Applets or anyhting to that nature?
      There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

Search your HD by *.swf (after visiting a website with flash animations -> temporary internet files), try to open it with your Browser and watch the (error)message. Maybe you have to change your Browser settings!

I do not remember the exact settings yet (but I know that I get the same problem every time, because my Avant Browser security settings are hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.).

Comment

Working...
        X