Cant play RTWC anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant play RTWC anymore

Hi, my rtwc has gone mad or atleast im gonna be if i dont get this piece of junk back to work, its sayin : Game Code (ui_mp_x86.dll) failed pure server check.

what does that mean??
    Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 09-06-2003, 01:54 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Dont worry, be happy....Reinstall it..I know its some work, but you be playing again in no time.....Dont forget to uninstall it first.....

Comment

yeah that should work, let me know if i can help
      Learn on other people mistakes.....
      You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Its fixed, now I only have this Explorer-problem the toplist of my buttons seems to have disappear...LOL....it allways something about this piece of junk.....anyway anyone wanna buy a my pc as an Anchor.....I give u a friendly price for it.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

LOL

Comment

I picked up my axe and said to it if u dont stop messin around it will be the last thing u do......after this it has run smothly.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm....sounds good to me.

Comment

lol

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

now i am going to buy a BIIIIIIIG axe, because my wolf is s^cking too :'(
                  [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Working...
                  X