This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about your little joke.

you know...widow is my bro, and i normally dont care bout the shit that he starts with people. but that little joke of yours is pretty lame. my old bucktoothed grandma can do better than your sorry ass.

clubber? i think you need to stop swallowing so much "meco", cause that shit is clogging up your brain.

lol kaneda don't be a loser and sticking up for him........ he always creates shit and you know it, well i don't got any more words left to say except... look on your guys own site that picture on the frontpage?? hello?? ring a bell?? so don't give me cheap answers about a joke i made or did or what ever
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

ow what i forgot to say is..... it's just an average joke in my eyes

Comment

well well well moron.. i mean clubber. Remember this fuckhead widows little bro snake use to be an coi member. You ever thought maybe snake allowed that photo to be on? Anyways there is nothing else for me to say on this board due to the fact i dont feel like fighting with a little kid about something so moronic like that.Frankly i dont care if you and widow have your little homo fights just get over with it or have a grudge match. Like i said i thought that atari thing was funny a nice little joke, but anyways good luck with your clan or whatever it is maybe someday we can play you in a scrim like you would want the shame of getting your ass kicked or both of us can just let these two things slide and get over this shitty drama in a fuckin video game.

your friend and local hippy
        =A|A=DuffmaN

Comment

rofl well i got good news for you duff, ur a looser urself and uhm maybe ur ears needs to be washed out... never a match with aa lol further no words left for you bye bye.

Comment

btw ill close this thread im not in the mood anymore to hold these useless conversations. since they are really useless :P

Comment

Working...
            X