Never a match with AA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never a match with AA?

now why not????? I mean you can call half of us loosers whatver the fuck that means but and i quote"Never a match with aa?" well if you agree that you will get totally dominated then dont waste your time calling us losers if you dont wanna prove that we are what you say you dumb ass bitch. I dont know even if you wanted a match I dont think we want to waste our time I mean you are coi .

once again your friend =A|A=DuffmaN

well dear friend duffman... since AA kinda harashed me or maybe only widow it's the way u look at it, but neways just a plain no it would be a yes if the aa clan could get along with coi
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

well i know nothing about the shittalking widowmaker and what he said about coi. I dont really care what happened due to the fact i have my own enemies to deal with I am just backin him up due to the fact he is an aa member. Now i dont harass for a match i only ask once and if its a no thats fine with. Your clan i not my enemy like i said i have other enemies to deal with.

Comment

What is Widows obsession with Clubber? He even mentions hating you on his OGL profile. You seem to occupy his thoughts.

Comment

yeah well i dunno maybe it's something mentally or like he got nuttin better to do. i still dunno why but yeah dont really care
          ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
          PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
          webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

We could never figure Widowfag out in TK1. He came in one time trying to harass us asking for a match. It was right in the middle of OGL and CAL season. Why didnt =A|A= challenge us? We thought for sure it was coming. LOL Never did. Tk1 and the other Metamule forum clans were kinda scratching our heads over that one.

Comment

Working...
            X