Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread question

Hey guys,
    Here is a question, Why is it when I login it reads 8 new threads and 30 new posts and I only get 7 threads showing when i click on read new??

Thanks

[BiA] SunnyBoy
    I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

uhm thats kinda odd, could you make a screenie for me and mail it? tnx
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

[Coi] Clubber do you have a Messenger or AIM or yahoo account?? The only one i dont have is ICQ. Let me know otherwise i'll e-mail you the screen shots.

[BiA] SunnyBoy
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Sorry. I'll send you the e-mail now. Crap, read the entire message.

Comment

here are the pictures.

coi1 is when I login,

After logging in I click on View new Posts and get this screenshot, coi2.

Am i missing something??
          Attached Files

Comment

hmmm seems nutting wrong with it? yeah the counter doesnt count good i notice the 15 threads for example and 25 means more like in 15 excisting threads 25 posts or 5 new and 10 old and that much posts etc...
            ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
            PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
            webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

Thanks for the info CLuBBeR.

Comment

oh now i get it!! i had those messages too
                if i can't revive it, nobody can!!!

Comment

Working...
                X