Tox is joining the NAVY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tox is joining the NAVY!

I posted that i have no direction and i meant it so im joining the frikkin NAVY? I dont know how i feel about it yet but im going for a meet and greet tommorow. If anyone has ever been in this service plz lemme know what to expect. Im scared and im not scared to say it. Iv been all around the world, but iv never made such a huge step in any direction and I fear the worst constantly. Why did that **** have to be a ****? Anyway I hope i dont get killed. Thanx all

p.s. I dont think ill have time to join the clan.
    - Tox

well i heard alot of good/bad/funny stories about the navy... uhhh good luck :P
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

Don't let them tell you that you qualified for xxx and then tell you later that you didn't make it. I hve heard some stuff about bait and switch. This is not first hand but do it like a job interview. Get it in writing. Several of my friends were NAVY, you want direction the service will give it to you.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Thanx guys for the advice. Im going for my placment tests tommorow. Lets see do I go out on a Sub or do I go for some kind of EOD Training (aka RtCW Eng) hmmmmm decisions decisions.
        - Tox

Comment

Working...
        X