uninstall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uninstall

i have rtcw and i had the osp mod for it. i uninstalled then osp mod, then tried to uninstall rtcw. but when i click uninstall it says cannot find 'INSTALL.LOG' then i can only press ok to exit. anyone know what i can do?

dont worry i am just getting a new computer and i am getting rid of this one. i am not giving up on wolf.
    Last edited by Stimpy; 01-09-2004, 10:52 AM.
    -sTiMpy.

"Rather be forgotten,
    then remembered for.. GIVING IN!"

1. Delete the files manually!

2. Delete the registry entries manually!

3. Restart your computer!

Comment

lol, what computer you get?
      Ownage!

Comment

um.. can i just create a INSTALL.LOG file? and if not where are the registry things?

i built my own computer.. its like franken-comp.
        -sTiMpy.

"Rather be forgotten,

Comment

I gues those are the same for RTCW as for ET ...

ET: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Activision\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory
          Just remember whose side it is that you're on
          You've got friends with you till the end
          If you're ever in a tough situation we'll be there with no hesitation
          Brotherhood's our rule that cannot bend

Comment

Man it gotta be hard to build your own computer, but maybe its not if you've done it before...well well I would never been able to build an computer....lol
            Ownage!

Comment

Originally posted by Insane
              I gues those are the same for RTCW as for ET ...

ET: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Activision\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory
              V51

Delete the complete order and restart!

btw, to open the registry use this command: "regedit"

Comment

Originally posted by {oWn} SiLeNcE
                Man it gotta be hard to build your own computer, but maybe its not if you've done it before...well well I would never been able to build an computer....lol
                naah ... not so dificult,
                you attach the motherbord to you case ... you put the processor in (look at the pins!) ... you attach the cpu-fan ... you click in your memory, agp, pci cards ... you place your HD, CDR etc on the right place ... and than you make sure everthing has power ...

ah one last thing ... the cable from your HD/CDR to your motherbord ... it has 2 ends ... the one in the middle is the slave, the other the master ... you have to tell the HD/CDR on what it is connected (look at the jumper at the end of it)

... thats all i think ...

(It's hard to explain, cuz if you do it you see it when you forget something .... huh where is my MB )
                Just remember whose side it is that you're on
                You've got friends with you till the end
                If you're ever in a tough situation we'll be there with no hesitation
                Brotherhood's our rule that cannot bend

Comment

Originally posted by Insane
                  naah ... not so dificult,
                  you attach the motherbord to you case ... you put the processor in (look at the pins!) ... you attach the cpu-fan ... you click in your memory, agp, pci cards ... you place your HD, CDR etc on the right place ... and than you make sure everthing has power ...

ah one last thing ... the cable from your HD/CDR to your motherbord ... it has 2 ends ... the one in the middle is the slave, the other the master ... you have to tell the HD/CDR on what it is connected (look at the jumper at the end of it)

... thats all i think ...

(It's hard to explain, cuz if you do it you see it when you forget something .... huh where is my MB )
                  But this is just hardware!

Donīt forget to update your software! BIOS, chips, graphic card, OS etc. etc.

Comment

thanks guys
                    -sTiMpy.

"Rather be forgotten,

Comment

you forgot the thermal paste for the heatsink and processor and you also forgot that the blue end of the ide cable goes to the motherboard and aslo that you will get better perfomance out of your system by running seprate ide channels for your cdr and hd and remember never ever ever tell anone that your cdrom is a cup holder !!

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD| Cpt.WeeD
                        ...your cdrom is a cup holder !!...

once i heard from a guy who gave support on a phone, he was like 2 hours trying to explain a lady that the mouse was to hold in her hands, she thought it was like the peddal the old sewing machines had
                        Learn on other people mistakes.....
                        You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X