Doc Rocket have been banned!

Duration: unknown

Reason: surf the forums

ciao,

Clubber & John
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Ok, I’m about to be banned, but for what particular post was it that done it, or was it some of them, if so do I not have a right to know?

If people can’t see the funny side to my jokes, I cannot help that.

Just exactly how was I offensive or abusive?
    …Maybe some people on this forum need to lighten up a little.

Mr Clubber, if you decide to ban me, then I guess I need to apologise. But at the moment I’m not sure what exactly I have done wrong, if anything.

The Bertie
    Last edited by ; 01-09-2004, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I'm really sad....
      And b.t.w., I absolutely do not agree with your decision.
      POST!!
      [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.Fragwell

I'm really sad....
        And b.t.w., I absolutely do not agree with your decision.
        We don't ask for your opinion, Willem

Hans
        |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
        (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Okay, so I won't give it to you anymore
          POST!!
          [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Lol,
            Sorry Bertie I can't help but laugh. Just ask for the duration, you of all people should know that this would eventually happen again, even if you don't know why. After all isn't this the 3rd or 4th time? LOL. Hey Jesper play nice OK, you usually get banned right after, scratch-scratch-scratch, or is it before Bertie? Sorry Jesper I may be getting banned confused with kicked.

Chuck
            I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

well doc i think it was the AoD thing
              i think it will go under
              ***forum Rules > Read Before You Register/post***
              2) DO NOT Flame other Forum Members, creating HaVoC between Clans on this forum is also forbidden! >> 1 week banned.
              but i can be wrong

but it was a joke ,even i can understand that
              and im stupid,fat,ugly and things (what ever you want)
              well only time can tell when you are back again
              but we will wait for your return
              hmm lord of the spam "The Return of the King"
              is that movie about you
              Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

oh man thats sad....well well...not much i can do about it sorry Bertie
                Ownage!

Comment

its verry sad but i hope its not band for life.......
                  ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Doc Rocket
                    Ok, I’m about to be banned, but for what particular post was it that done it, or was it some of them, if so do I not have a right to know?

If people can’t see the funny side to my jokes, I cannot help that.

Just exactly how was I offensive or abusive?
                    …Maybe some people on this forum need to lighten up a little.

Mr Clubber, if you decide to ban me, then I guess I need to apologise. But at the moment I’m not sure what exactly I have done wrong, if anything.

The Bertie
                    They banned you because they are idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyBoy
                      I may be getting banned confused with kicked.
                      Hmm.......I'm being nice these days, ask Sergio and Emma
                      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

ok im not sure where to start here cause maybe im stoned or not who knows who cares However i would like to state that i dont even Know Doc Rocket nor do i have intentions of becoming buddy buddy with him anytime in the near millinium
                        i was upset with his post but i said my peace and left it at that and ill post here cause im not saying he should or shouldnt be banned but i think he owes every Clan here an apologiy for the disturbances he has caused and for making Mr. Clubbers Life harder for having to press the bann button one more time and for making my mother spank me that time in 4th grade ,,,,, and for scotts dog who never had a chance to get a piece of nooky before being neutered.......
                        and for trons pet gorrilla with the male pattern bladness ......
                        for Bryce's ..... well whatever he needs an apologiy for ....
                        and for just being a pain in the ass of everyone here at the forums
                        i think that he should just apoligze publicly to everyone everywhere all over the world for taking up way to much oxygen.
                        Last edited by |AoD| Cpt.WeeD; 01-10-2004, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BananPure
                          well doc i think it was the AoD thing
                          i think it will go under
                          ***forum Rules > Read Before You Register/post***
                          2) DO NOT Flame other Forum Members, creating HaVoC between Clans on this forum is also forbidden! >> 1 week banned.
                          but i can be wrong
                          You are not wrong, Nick.. That was the reason... As Chuck (Sunnyboy) already pointed out; this was not the 1st time Bertie was banned; and it was always for damn good reasons and after several warnings..

Making fun of people and/or clans can be done on several ways.. The one Bertie chose was not acceptable for us... That is why we intervened and took the right action. That is our job as moderator...

Hans
                          |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
                          (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Eh?
                            When was i banned before on the forum?

...True, i have sailed close to the wind many times, but never had a ban

Comment

Jesus... I cant believe this.
                              Bertie posted a link that he thought funny.... and I got to tell you there is plenty of links posted that I dont think are funny, that I think are offensive.. but what do I do? Close it and move on, because I dont share that persons sense of humour..
                              If Bertie had created what was in the link then yeah.. crack up, but he didnt... and Im sure he sat there and typed in all the clan names, just with his humour found this one funny.. Oh, and I find it ironic that you all jump to the gay/offensive dictionary replies, and not the obvious best one.. pirates!

Its always been blatantly obvious to us all of certain peoples dissaproval of Bertie on this forum, and this is just another bullshit reason to have a go at him.

If you want to talk offensive.. then check out some of the posts in the spambox... I wont name names but Im all pretty sure you have noticed some of the utter crap/cursing/offensive language that is posted in that spam box.. and in some other parts of this forum by certain members... and yet.. I dont see anything being done about that.

Chuck, must you bring up past bans and kicks? I mean...if thats the way it works then really, no one gets a second chance do they? As far as Im concerned its you just throwing it into their faces, rubbing it in..

As for the people who mod this forum... Since Ive been here Ive repeatedly seen favouritism for certain members, and behaviour that is obviously directed at certain other people.. To do the job of mod properly you need to be fair to all members, and treat us all the same. Otherwise your not fit for the job.

I think everyone needs to step down a little bit and lighten up, hell... even us who took part in the war debates on here didnt take it to this level.. We respected the differing opinions as adults do... not jump up and down, chuck a wobbly and abuse the powers that be.
                              Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Working...
                              X