invalid cd key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invalid cd key

Greetings once again to all my Brothers and Sisters of BiA ,BoB, Toak, AOD, Coi and all the others i forget to name please forgive me

I am having a small problem was on HPC the other night had a client crash then when i went to log back in i got the invalid cd key message i reentered like so many times before when most of us played on hp 1 and 2. but instead if it forgiving what ever error happened i have yet to be able to return to the fragging fun on HPC. any ideas???
    BTW i have both versions the original and the platnium. the only consolation is that my laptop doesn't lag in ET but it just isnt the same with out some former mates to go to war with or against.
    I know some has the answer other than the obvious of uninstall and reinstall which is what i had to to in the past.

With regards
    Bob the Nailer(rich)

Could be a punk buster thing....

When ET first game out, some times you got an error message saying 'wrong cd-key'
    It was a PB error.

Is your PB up-tp-date?

Comment

afaik
      it is
      the thing is i can still play rtcw on my destop but at just a very low fps like 10 (ugh!) and have no problems with it there.

but ill try tha pb update and make sure

EDIT: i did a pbupdate and still getting the same invalid_cdkey
      i know this may not be a good test but i set up a server on another computer with pb on it and it let me join i know it was a LAN but it was an internet server . may not mean anything but i think i am at the point of just uninstall and reinstall or just say screw it and play ET.
      Last edited by [BiA] Bob the Nailer; 03-20-2005, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X