Panda Cloud Antivirus Graduates from Beta, Now Free for Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda Cloud Antivirus Graduates from Beta, Now Free for Everyone

After sitting in beta for six months, Panda today announced its Cloud Antivirus is now ready for prime time and is available as a free download for all consumers.

"Since the beta release of Panda Cloud Antivirus in April, we have been judiciously testing our cloud-based protection model, making upgrades in security and performance, and listening to our user community," said Juan Santana, CEO of Panda Security. "With Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.0, we've really changed the game, providing our users the most powerful and lightweight free protection available on the market today."

There's been a few improvements from when we first glimpsed the beta back in April, such as a polished interface, better performance thanks in large part to cache optimizations and memory management schemes, a Collective Intelligence Monitor which keeps a list of malware from the community updated in real time, and new support forums.

You can grab the free download here (and if you're a fan of the banjo, be sure to check out the video in that same link).

More...
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

I had used panda antivirus before. I was quite satisfied with the panda antivirus. Right now I am using Bitdefender as a complete security of my computer. My license period is on expiry stage and was planning to test some new antivirus. Thanks for updating me regarding the newer version of panda.

Comment

Working...
    X