Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wanna know bout makin sites

Hey,

I really wanna know how to create good sites like this - im a bit of a novice when it comes to things like that, and i was hopin sum one cud tell me what tools etc i need, or bout how i write pages and so on.

Pleese tell me.

..................Hellfire

[BiA]

HellFire

Re: i wanna know bout makin sites

Originally posted by [BiA]<--{HellFire}--
    Hey,

I really wanna know how to create good sites like this - im a bit of a novice when it comes to things like that, and i was hopin sum one cud tell me what tools etc i need, or bout how i write pages and so on.

Pleese tell me.

..................Hellfire

[BiA]

That's a good one hellfire......i want to know that too, anybody can help us ?

thx
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Follow me, Schnelle!!!!!

Comment

Ralph Move!!!!!!

Comment

i can probably help a bit lol
          tam (rits) and i are in a clan for age of empires rise of rome
          well kinda our clan sorta lol tho shes never there anymore! :P
          but anyone i been doing the site for the caln for the last 2 years now

http://www.filthyempire.2ya.com/
          this is what i have done so far.
          its all done in HTML format
          which isnt too hard to learn in my opinion

Comment

Guys get yourselves onto kazza or some other peer to peer network and download Dreamweaver for free

This is probably the best programme to make websites

Comment

web

I am a professional web desgner by career so i think i have all the answers you are looking for.

to start off you dont want to use anything like a frontpage or something that doesnt require you to learn any html or such ONLY if your not serious. if you just wanna mess around look into a dreamweaver or frontpage thing. But if you wanna really know how to do things the right way pick up a book on HTML they will tell you everything you need to know.

once you learn html you will notice that there are many things that HTML cant do that other language can.. thats where the mayhem starts. this is what i learned in order since i was 13 to present:

HTML
              JavaScript
              VBscript
              Visual Basic
              SQL
              Perl
              PHP
              .NET
              ASP.NET
              C#.NET
              Flash
              XML
              Java Programming
              C++

Now along my way i notcied that something were a waste of my time such as Flash, and the .NET's but thats was just my personal expirence. PHP is better then all .NET things i think. Once you get into HTML and have any questions at all.. i mean anything, i will help.... remeber DOESNT HURT TO ASK.
              -sTiMpy.

"Rather be forgotten,
              then remembered for.. GIVING IN!"

Comment

Working...
              X