This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has Got A Problem With Me..?????

ive played with most of BIA members now and seen alot of threads about me giving out crap...!!!!! just to get things straight,,!!!!! i will names of people who had problems with me...!!!! BIA COR.......... TOOK APICTURE OF ME WHEN I WOZ ON TRIAL SHOWING THAT HE HAD KILLED ME..SO WOT.!!! THEN BIA DUCBOY HE GOT IT ALL WRONG THE PERSON I WOZ TALKING ABOUT WOZ UNSTOPPABLE... THEN THERE WOZ DOC ROCKET BUT HE PUT A THREAD IN THEN WENT BACK ON HIS WORD...I WILL BAK HIM UP ANYDAY...HE A GOOD LAD...SO IF U GOT ANY MOANS ABOUT ME PUT THEM IN HERE GOOD OR BAD..BUT I AM STARTING TO GET PISSED OFF WITH THE CHILDISH CHIT CHAT...4 GOD SAKE THIS IS A FUN CLAN..MAKE PEACE NOT WAR..!!!! IF U WONT ME TO LEAVE THE CLAN JUST SAY BUT U WILL HAVE LOST A GOOD MEMBER AND MEDIC....

NO COMMENT !!! DON'T PLAYED WITH YOU YET !!!

GREET OR BLEED

Comment

ive played with you and ive never had a problem with you at all!
      dont worry about it, mix ups easily happen!

Emma
      xxxx
      mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

I ask you all to give madmorro a fair chance.. I've played with him on several occasions, and i have to say i didn't have any problems with this guy; on the contrary ...

But if you do have complaints about this brother (or someone else within our clan), please adress me or Scott via msn or e-mail.

Hans
        |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
        (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

I demand you all stop flamming people on this forum!...If you have a problem with someone in [BiA] or not in [BiA], address me in a private message! Do NOT air it here!

PERIOD!

This will be my only warning, so take heed to my words!
          Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 02-23-2003, 08:30 PM.

Comment

well if MADMORRO could HIT the CAPS-LOCK button once more, then he's a good guy
            ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
            PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
            webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

MadMorro is a nice player. Very skilled too. I don't have any problems with him.
              [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Me neither, he's pretty funny actually .
                Maybe he should change his name into -Capsman-:P
                However, he's also mad so let it stay in Madmorro
                POST!!
                [Coi]Mr.FragwellŪ is property of Doc RocketŪ and MichaelŪ

POST OR DIE!

Comment

thankyou people

yes me confused why people have a problem with me i try to do my best 4 the clan like i always will... i enjoy reviving you lot and having fun so from now on i will just shut my mouth and do my job.... i was thinking of leaving the clan at work today because ive tried so hard to be on as much as possible and some people just wanna spoil it for u...but i got an email off sin and hes changed my mind...big thanks sin. and a big thanks to u lot........ caps off now....you dont know things till people tell you....thanks

Comment

Hey brother!
                    I think you are a real good medic. And when I look at all you wrote...I think you are a real nice [BiA]Brother too.
                    If you need backup...you can count on me.

Greetz and kisses,

cu99

Comment

Re: thankyou people

Originally posted by [BiA] MADMORRO
                      yes me confused why people have a problem with me i try to do my best 4 the clan like i always will...
                      I know you will Morro

Originally posted by [BiA] MADMORRO
                      i enjoy reviving you lot and having fun so from now on i will just shut my mouth and do my job
                      You don't have to shut your mouth, i love your posts
                      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

I think this brother is okay, I mean heīs a very good teamplayer and thatīs the key behind this game.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                        - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Lo don't worry madmorro you're a good mecic . i like play with you when you 're behind me lol ..... for reanim me in tunnel when i ve got the flamer that's a good tactic . see you later and go go go go
                          Don't forget your history,know your destiny and run johnny run , the rat race 's started....

Comment

Cool down, lads, THE GREAT H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ makes screenshots of every [good] (BiA-)kill! Hahahaha... But as you know, I am not playing at present... Nevertheless, I will get all of you, because I am the best! Hehehe...

Comment

visite me at hydro or jolt and i'll give you my opinion,i'm looking forward to meet ya

Comment

Working...
                              X