RtCW ENEMY TERRITORY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [BiA] Sgt. Horvath
    well everyone is aware that this map we're playing is just a TEST right?... prolly all bugs will be fixed, and it will rock

I dunno. I'm hoping they released this piece of crap because of Wolf Tactics mod coming out near the same time. So they may have released it half assed like it is. For some reason tho, I doubt it will be much of a better release. They have had this LONG to make the game and those are the voices, sounds etc they choose to release it with? Come on, thats pathetic.

It'll be a free download when its released and I hope they prove me wrong, but for some reason I bet I'll be uninstalling it just like I did the demo.
    Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
    =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
    DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
    -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
    -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
    -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
    -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

Comment

I agree with you =HOUDINI=. I like the concept of the game, but it is really lacking in the voices and sound department. I would like it more so if it ( ET ) and wolftactics were put together, cause RTCW is far better than ET right now. And wolftactics is alright in it's self, but is really no different than RTCW, except of course some of the classes, weapons, and textures.

Like =HOUDINI=, I hope they prove us wrong!!!
      There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

I agree that the sounds are awful, and it does not run smoothly.

However , I thoroughly enjoy the game play itself with the progressive gameplay and the new classes. I am sure when a few new maps appear from some of the third party developers much like the ones we play on HP2 we will start to realise the full potential of the new game.

I give it one big thumbs up, for a test.
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]Kitten
          I agree that the sounds are awful, and it does not run smoothly.

However , I thoroughly enjoy the game play itself with the progressive gameplay and the new classes. I am sure when a few new maps appear from some of the third party developers much like the ones we play on HP2 we will start to realise the full potential of the new game.

I give it one big thumbs up, for a test.
          Yes i agree with you kitten.

It takes time to develop games, and after all it's a first test.
          The game play is good, and after all that's what really counts, right?

Some of you expect the game to be up to a full retail standard... lol

....Enough said

Comment

are we playing on any servers yet

Comment

Working...
            X