X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone teach me pls....

how to :

1. say "Heal me"

2. remove the silence from Sniper rifle?

3. remove the rack head for install nade on M1 header?

4. how to use the red needle ?

Thanks much 1st.
    Good to see you!

Push, pls teach me if any one know.
    Good to see you!

Comment

i have no idea peter sorry
      ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

addition: plz answer this too :
        how to say "resupply me", "fall back", ...

are those "heal me", "resupply me" and "fall back" built in but hidden codes ? or sis I just miss something somewhere ?
        Does it have something to do with fireteams ?
        shit can be slippery without being frozen.

Comment

Re: Can anyone teach me pls....

Originally posted by [BiA] CD-R 700MB/800
          how to :

1. say "Heal me"

2. remove the silence from Sniper rifle?

3. remove the rack head for install nade on M1 header?

4. how to use the red needle ?

Thanks much 1st.
          1. install the extended sound packet

2. wth do you want to do?

3. use your "switch to alternate" button

4. just use it (to get more stamina)!

Comment

Thx much [ H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ] 1st.

I know how to say Attack , Fall Back, use z key

and I have sound pack, but dunno cant see "heal me" only attck and fall back.

I want to remove the silence, because I heard someone said this will Big Power more than use silence, but its sound loudly.
            Good to see you!

Comment

Sound pack, thnks..Now, to find it...

Comment

Hmm, it seems to be possible that such a voice commands soundpacket is not available (only a german voice packet) - I do not know yet, cuz I only noted down the first advice of my informant (former known as BiA Diablo).

But by opening the pak0.pk3 I found these commands... (For example: "Heal me" in 922a.wav file.)

I will explore how to use these commands! Maybe this usage depends on your rank... Hmm... Meditating...

Comment

Removing the silence from the sniper rifle maybe causes a punkbuster error...

But I will ask some people if this modification is possible and above all - which file (or ET adjustment) needs to be(e) modified.

Comment

THANKS LOT!!!
                    Good to see you!

Comment

A lot of the extended voice commands are part of the Fireteam menu. You can bind these commands to keys, but in my experience, you can only issue them to members of your FT.

The Red needle (I think) is poison (ET medics help me out here) I think that once you reach a certain level of Med Skill you can get Adrenalin (Green needle) & Poison (Red Needle), but don't quote me on that! I imagine that you can toggle between them, as you do with Binocs & Mines when Engineer.
                      "I am the ultimate bad ass! State of the bad ass art!"

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] QuadZilla
                        A lot of the extended voice commands are part of the Fireteam menu. You can bind these commands to keys, but in my experience, you can only issue them to members of your FT.

The Red needle (I think) is poison (ET medics help me out here) I think that once you reach a certain level of Med Skill you can get Adrenalin (Green needle) & Poison (Red Needle), but don't quote me on that! I imagine that you can toggle between them, as you do with Binocs & Mines when Engineer.
                        Well, at the next time I will maybe accept a fireteam...

But your statement about medic instruments is wrong. The green syringe is for healing your buddies (the higher your rank, the better your needle´s performance - you do not need health packets anymore) and the red one is filled in with adrenaline - just for medics.

Comment

I stand corrected.

Thanks for letting me know.

:-)
                          "I am the ultimate bad ass! State of the bad ass art!"

Comment

Working...
                          X