What's job will u be when on ET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's job will u be when on ET?

Because of the M1 and FG42 not good, its lower the power, can't kill enemy easily, so, I'm always Field ops.

I can't be enginner, because I'm very slow of my leg!
    Good to see you!

me too peter
    but i dont play ET that much....
    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Actually, I like be sniper very much in RTCW.... very upsad that it's change the power....
      Good to see you!

Comment

FG42 is a good weapon unless u like to shoot automatic, then it just suxīs. What kind of skill do like most, the dual pistols?

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
        - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

As a medic ,not to many differant guns for us ....However i do like to get things hotter by cooking people in the hallways...LOL

Comment

TGH - FG42 COVERT OPS, mortar soldier (but only on battery map/allied team -> V57 -> 75 degree, close to the dinghy -> V56V56V56) or medic!

NOC - medic

http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt/

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Eaglefire
              What kind of skill do like most, the dual pistols?
              I'm no skills , but I like that are 2 times air strike and charge bar raise up fast in Lv4.
              Good to see you!

Comment

I'm always (usually) an Axis Field Ops or Engineer, always with an MP40! The K43 is OK, but I have blown myself up toooo many times with the grenade launcher ...lol

I do like the increased Air & Artillery support ... hehe. Really gets a lot of people upset .... lol
                "I am the ultimate bad ass! State of the bad ass art!"

Comment

Mortar soldiers are lame.... Sorry Peter

Comment

respect

Originally posted by [ H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ]
                    TGH - FG42 COVERT OPS, mortar soldier (but only on battery map/allied team -> V57 -> 75 degree, close to the dinghy -> V56V56V56) or medic!

NOC - medic

http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt/
                    Hoedenpoetser and NOCOONSNO as you know I have the greatest respect for you and your skills, but.......I have had to mutch Bacardi to react to your message come back to me wen you are sober lool
                    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

@Cor

And I had to many cigarettes... But yeah, I can play ET, although I am Marlboro-stoned!

@ThunderBalls

V583 Nevertheless I like the mortar on battery. In my opinion itīs more honorable to play with as a mortar soldier than as a panzer soldier, isnīt it?

Comment

V583 - without "with"

TGH

Comment

Way to go H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ..Quit the Marlboro.Cigs can only kill you slow...LOL......

Comment

i once saw a guy with 1057 xp
                            www.freewebs.com/maw-clan
                            Maw are you home?

Comment

Lol, I got at most 967 xp, the guy ahead of me had 1015xp...but they played bad and didnt wanna win they was only concerned about their xp...so i left when it was 2 maps left.

And I only play as engineer, even if I am very good to shoot ppl, the light weapon bar, dont take long to fill. But i like to have obj to destroy....DESTROY!!!
                              Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 06-26-2003, 02:38 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                              - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Working...
                              X