I want to join BIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to join BIA

Hi everyone!! I left T4, respectfully, and want to join BIA. I read the rules and will abide by each one with NO problem.. I want a clan that sticks together.. I enjoy 'belonging' and workin as a team.. I been looking around since T4 hasnt been active, and BIA is a clan I would love to be in.. Thanks....

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

ahh you would be a great addition girl....I think they will take you with no problems!
    Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

Oh yes a welcome addition to BIA

do you happen to have any photo's of yourself in a bikini so I can spot you on the battlefield
      ITS A DOGS LIFE

Comment

Haha..lol.. No bikini shots after having a 10.4 lb son..lol.. But I can wear a mean one piece =)

Shelly, Thanks girl, I wish u were still in it thou..I been trying to learn how to be an engineer, I am usually a LT, but I stink... =( I watch you a lot cause you rock!!!! Hope I get in =) Love ya'll, Dark Angel
        Last edited by [BiA] DarkAngel; 06-22-2003, 08:00 PM.

Comment

well hello
          WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR ??
          get the girl in

Nick
          Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

yay girl!
            finally a new sister!

cya soon
            Emm
            xxx
            mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

LOL, YES need more women in BIA.....Hmm, you from NY Bonitamejicana.RuffRyder "A bike clan in NY".........

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] BananPure (SWE)
                well hello
                WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR ??
                get the girl in

Nick
                iagree

Comment

No, Ruff Riders is a group of rappers- yes they ride motorcycles but No i don't..lol.. And yes I am in NY.. Thanks for all the nice comments.. I hope I get in too.... =)

Comment

Hey Bonita:

I hope you join soon... Don´t be a stranger now..
                    The PenetratoR

Comment

Awww thanks Penetrator....... I hope I can get in soon!!!

Comment

Bonita,
                        Make sure that you agree with the BiA rules. It's better to know prior to joining that if you 'think' you can't abide by them then don't join. Other that that it is just a one day process and a 21 day recruit status until you would become a full memeber. You also have to give your membership information to Maverick once we have you on the roster.
                        I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Yes, I read them and I can abide by them.. I can't wait to be a member =) I sent Maverick all my info.. Thanks again SunnyBoy!!

Comment

I knew you were from New York,me too.Long Island...Cool, its good to see some New Yorkers here...lol.I need some East coast help here, on the BF....lol

Comment

Hello BonitaMejicana

Comment

Working...
                              X