A short ET-story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [BiA] millpucky
    I was playing the other day with MasterMind and Angel_In_White. They were on axis and I was an allie. I had this one guy Odine? and he was a FieldOp. He would run around and kill his own teammates. I was trying to do my duty as an engineer, with no back up and then Master and Angel joined. This made matters worse.I was getting no love from either of them., and none from my team.( if you could call it that ). Well, I think all the [BiA] had the most of every thing for the whole campaign.

So, I feel all your frustrations!!! Medic!!! LOL
    OMG I feel so sorry now
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

I'm also annoyed by the bad "habits" of most ET players. The last days I have experienced massive spawnkilling in a way I have never seen before. And it seems, nobody cares about it. Of course they get high xp, but it ruins the game completly.
      And Sandra, you are right, real good support is a rare thing on ET servers.

I really miss playing with my brothers in sisters in ET. Hope I will see more of you soon. I'm playing on HP and penguinfarm most of the time.

Greets, Innocent Child

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] MasterMind
        OMG I feel so sorry now

No need to feel sorry. I was on the wrong team. They were just a bunch of idiots!!!!

V57, LOL!
        There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

er cheating?

Ok let me explain

if you are a medic and you see one of your own players with less the 15% health left. the best way to sort things out is to team kill and then revive straight away.

you then revive to half health and chuck 2 or 3 medic packs and they are at full health. unless you have been promoted and you revive straight to full health.

the whole move takes about 2 seconds

or you can stand there and dribble out health packs one at a time over a period of 3 or 4 minutes. mean time you are all dead.

This is standard practice for those who know what they are doing!
          lol

Comment

Quote [BiA] Kitten:

Read the old [BiA]=MP= manual it must be somewhere in the archives LoooooL
            Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
            Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
            Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| COR
              Read the old [BiA]=MP= manual it must be somewhere in the archives LoooooL
              Hehe
              [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

OK. Tnks Kitten..I have seen the light..

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]Kitten
                  er cheating?

Ok let me explain

if you are a medic and you see one of your own players with less the 15% health left. the best way to sort things out is to team kill and then revive straight away.

you then revive to half health and chuck 2 or 3 medic packs and they are at full health. unless you have been promoted and you revive straight to full health.

the whole move takes about 2 seconds

or you can stand there and dribble out health packs one at a time over a period of 3 or 4 minutes. mean time you are all dead.

Kitten don't suppose you have any key binds to do this all in 1 touch on a button... I used to have binds to do that for RtcW but for some reason they don't work in Et...

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD|ThunderBalls
                    Kitten don't suppose you have any key binds to do this all in 1 touch on a button... I used to have binds to do that for RtcW but for some reason they don't work in Et...
                    sorry mate

I just hit those buttons real fast

I do feel guilty when I shoot a team mate and promptly get shot myself before I have performed the revive
                    lol

Comment

Hmmmmm..Do you get - points for killing your teammate..............It does not feel right to kill a teammate...LOL.Unless you dont like him or her....LOL....

Comment

i dont mind that sort of teamkilling its teamplay and every good medic should do itunles your playing with nOObs,than you get kicked LOL

MEDIC!!!!
                        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

The same happened me 2day!
                          I was playing and there were 5 medics!
                          All noobs, cause if you lay on the ground needing a medic!
                          They threw a grenade 2 your head!
                          So I go medic! there were 3 engineers 2!
                          But the only thing they did is placing dynamites near our own buildings!

They were awfull! So I did every thing myself!
                          At the end of the game! I had 300 XP but my teammates all had -10XP or worse! Never play with that Noobs again!

XxXxX_KiSsEs_XxXxX And Love

Sandra ((([BiA]Angel In White)))
                          Last edited by Cute.Devil; 07-13-2003, 07:03 PM.
                          !BabY GirL #D2L

Comment

in the old game you used to loose one point for a teamkill and get 2 for a revive.
                            lol

Comment

I hate playing on servers now that you can't kill your team mates... I always aim for the 'I ain't got no friends award'

Comment

me to i want to be as good a teamkiller as you bertie

lol.
                                ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X