No announcement yet.

A short ET-story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i must admit i do get a kick out of playin on noobie servers.......it makes me look good and when you get exp points of 200 or more and theres only a few mins of the game left tking is a great bloodsport especially if they are real idiot noobs...i never kill noobs on my own side if i can see they are trying to understand...we were all noobs once!!!!

and team killin does happen by accident some times.

i was playin bf1942 the other day and someone with a clan tag thought it would be good to keep tking me.....big mistake he turned my average game into a manhunt i spent about 3 hours jus taking this guy out using as many different weapons as possible and moving spawn i had a seriously minus scorebut oh boy it satisfied my red mist blood lust...as my gran says 'Revenge is a dish best served cold!'

and i never team kill any bia,aod,bob,own on purpose so if i do its cus im a cr*p shot and no offence intended.......

sounds like i love tking but i dont if your on a server with tkers i think its best to either change servers or join in...if ya cant beat em join em...i mean if ya cant beat em team kill em!!!!!!
    For i have become the destroyer of worlds

Comment

I like to threaten teak killers first, tell em I am going to seek them out

Then I go and hunt them down,
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD| StrontiumDog
        ...as my gran says 'Revenge is a dish best served cold!'
        Remind me never to p*ss off you or your gran m8!

"I am the ultimate bad ass! State of the bad ass art!"

Comment

Working...
        X