Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {oWn} members, is there any?

or is this my OWN Clan, lol

come on you guys where r u? the only member I've come across is Silence and even that was short and sweet.

I've not been in a clan before but I starting to think what's the point, I mean apart from running around with the tag next to your name don't you play other clans or something?

The silence is starting to get to me guy's
    Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

think i gonna have to blow myself 200 ft into the air and spread myself over a wide area or maybe killya or keep changing my user name so ppl think there are lots of clan members,lol

Comment

It is wicked indeed DJ, you and Silence are the only ones I've seen, and believe me, I see everybody
      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by {oWn}DJ
        think i gonna have to blow myself 200 ft into the air and spread myself over a wide area or maybe killya or keep changing my user name so ppl think there are lots of clan members,lol
        Laughin my fat ass off

Comment

hahaha lmao its a good plan
          ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe you should about joining a good clan, but there isn't any about this forum .... Opps did i say that out loud

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD|ThunderBalls
              Maybe you should about joining a good clan, but there isn't any about this forum .... Opps did i say that out loud
              how about your clan [brothers of bertie]lol
              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

What about |AOD| Amish’s on Drugs

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD|ThunderBalls
                  What about |AOD| Amish’s on Drugs
                  Laughin My Fat Ass of Bertie
                  [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

BoB bringers of bacon lol
                    www.freewebs.com/maw-clan
                    Maw are you home?

Comment

HAHA you like my signature huh:P:P I have had that signature forever...its just hilarious!
                      Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

hilarlous! indeed I loved it too, hope you didn't mind :-)

Comment

Well, if you need one of the best ET players feel free to mail me! But please consider that such a recruitment is pay too dear. But you can get me...hmm...for just 2000 EUR per month! Think about it! Itīs really cheap, itīs a bargain!

Comment

I like the sig shelly
                            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

I dont think the other members knows this forum yet DJ

Comment

Working...
                              X