I´m back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´m back

Hi Guyz and Girlz I´m back....after four weeks of vacation...do i have to say that it wass sunny...didnt get any rain since June 21:st, was playin a little yesterday...and guess what its the same thing again....i get dizzy... .....however wonder have I missed something about the updatin of the game like ET?

Havent tried it yet got to put a bucket near my pc if i start pukin...lol. Nice to be back...first thing i did when i got back was to give my pc a big hug.

Have been hikin on my vacation, some strange things really happened on this trip. Before me, my brother and my best friend got to the mountain we had to stop by and put out a forest fire, alertin the firesquad and so on, when we finally got up to the mountain a thunder started, with lightnings. I can tell u that i was very scared, cause we camped near a hill, there were no trees...one lightning strucked only 1km from our tent, do i have to say that the ground was shakin like the airstrikes on RTWC.

Then a night after when we were fishin, hm hm hm....wonder if Erik can go out to that litlle island who lies only a few meters out. The thing is, that it was rocks and guess what i went out with.......barefoot...i got a pretty deep cut under my foot....luckily i had drank 350ml of Jaegermeister, just in case of any pain...lol.

I hope u guyz and girlz have had the same great summer as I have.

Erik
    Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 07-27-2003, 11:29 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Did u fall in love with any pretty Mountain Goats ??

ITS A DOGS LIFE

Comment

hi Erik,good to see you back
      ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!

Great to see you back m8

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] WrongHole
          Did u fall in love with any pretty Mountain Goats ??

Not really but on my way back from the mountain we ran into some reindeers....about 300-400 of them....we hunted them with our fishin-rods....in hope of scarin them away...cause we were pretty scared to....the leader of the reindeers got this huge big antlers...didnt wanna feel how it would be to get hit by those

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

well dont chase them
            and you only have to grab him if he comes at you and twist his head and lead him away
            they have some strenght but not much and it wont feel so much if he gets to you
            trust me i know

Nick
            Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

yo hi
              www.freewebs.com/maw-clan
              Maw are you home?

Comment

Welcome back Eric!

Comment

WB M8
                  R.I.P.
                  1951 - 2003

Comment

Welcome back Eric you still have you skill GG !!

Comment

Welcome back !
                      grtz Six

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a great time....I`ve had a few of them ....Welcome back...Hooah...

Comment

welcome back!see you on the battle feild
                          long live BIA !!!!

Comment

Welcome back...
                            !BabY GirL #D2L

Comment

Thx guyz and girlz its nice to feel that Im welcomed back....cya all on bf.

Comment

Working...
                              X