The Division 2 Skills Bug Patched, With Another On The Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Division 2 Skills Bug Patched, With Another On The Way

A bug in The Division 2 has been discovered that prevents proper use of skills, and Ubisoft has assured that a fix is on the way very soon. The bug apparently impacts both the length that skills are deployed and their cooldowns.
    Players on the Division subreddit say the bug causes skills to deactivate only a few moments after triggering them. Then, in an odd fluke, the cooldown timer resets to 15 seconds, significantly shorter than usual. The community has tried testing the bug and so far hasn't been able to identify a specific cause.
    The good news is that it won't be a problem for much longer. In a maintenance note, Ubisoft says it will be fixing the bug with a brief maintenance period today, March 18, but it warns there may be "remaining issues" related to the bug. The team is aiming to resolve those with another patch later in the week. In the meantime, Ubisoft suggests avoiding the "Extra" and "Overlap" talents, which it says appear to be the main culprits.
    If you're struggling with The Division 2 even without the bugs, we have you covered. Check out our beginner's tips and how to level up fast, or just read up on the best guns. Or read up on reviews from around the industry.
    "After spending 30 hours completing the campaign and beginning to dabble in the endgame, I'm still enamored with The Division 2," Edmond Tran said in our review-in-progress. "The range of enemy types continues to keep combat encounters challenging, the equipment I earn and pick up continues to feel different and valuable. The ravaged environments continue to intrigue, and sometimes they're so stunning I find myself needing to take a screenshot before I move on. There is still so much to see in The Division 2, but I want to take the time to see it. I have absolutely no clue why I'm here or what anyone's motivations are, and I wish I had a narrative purpose to my endless hunger for progression. But I'm glad to be here right now."

More...
Working...
X