X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Birth of our baby

Originally posted by |BoB| COR
    Dear Brothers,

It is with great joy that we can announce the birth of our own |BoB| server.

Last night we had a lot of fun on it.

And we want you to share that fun because you all ([BiA],|AoD|,COI,|ToaK|,DXII, and {OWN},TGH and ofcourse :=|RFA|=ThunderBalls) are good and fine brothers and sisters you can expect soon an invitation to see our baby and have a friendly scrim on him.

Because he is quite young (14 slots) you can not visit us all in one time, we hope you can understand that.

We will keep you informed in the near future.

That's all friends,

The |BoB|'s
    Thanks dude!
    But b.t.w, our tag is [Coi], not COI

I'm coming to your server soon |BoB|!
    POST!!
    [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

NOC and me are playing this evening on BoB´s server at 6.30 pm CET.

Hope you will join too!!!

Btw, I connected to your server last night to check my Ping... Ping 50 - but I was alone there!

Comment

OK

Comment

This battle was mostly a disaster for me...

But due to Cor´s advice I can´t write down the reasons why...

If you´re interested mail to NOC plz. I´m sure that he will tell you...whatever... Do you like fairy stories? Or tall tales? Enjoy it!

Comment

"This battle was mostly a disaster for me..."
            Did the TGH have a bad hair day?

Comment

Hair today, gone tomorrow :P

Comment

I'll be ready for it and you have to have a VERY good reason to mess up our friday evening, try to convince me and my other brothers, don't forget that our brothers Rik and Franck spend a lot of free time on the server, we like to have compliments who not!!!!!
                If you only can come up with critisisum and NOTHING possitive we don't like you to support us, we are not the old [BiA] "with the greatest respect"we are |BoB| dont mess with my boys!!!!!!!(NEVER) this is the 2th thime I say these words and I am proud of the fact that my co-leaders give me the support to say this.
                Last edited by COR[NL]; 09-06-2003, 12:15 AM.
                Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

I'm also proud of my |BOB| brothers although i am not one of them :-)
                  Respect to the BOB

Comment

Originally posted by TGH_CV
                    This battle was mostly a disaster for me...

But due to Cor´s advice I can´t write down the reasons why...

If you´re interested mail to NOC plz. I´m sure that he will tell you...whatever... Do you like fairy stories? Or tall tales? Enjoy it!
                    You want hear a tale, i dont know any tales, i know only war-storys.
                    Please, dont mess with my good friend Peter. His connection was not so good, dont know why, mine was ok. Better on other server. The problem is our stupid provider.
                    Telekabel is the name from the provider, dont mess with it, he gives you connection-interuptions, lol.

STay cool, and shakehandsssssss.

----------TGH dont be so negative.

----------Cor dont take all so serious.

We ar all friend now, ok, lets rumbel.

Btw: i want to congratulate Rick and Frankc for setting the server, good work, thx for your effort. I had lot of fun.
                    Last edited by |BoB|NOCOONSNO(AUT); 09-06-2003, 12:27 AM.
                    Its better to rule in hell, as to serve in heaven.
                    http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt

Comment

Dear Andi,

I am not blaming you Andi but I demand an excuse from the so called TGH!!!!!

Our server is good and if the connection of TGH is no good HE has a problem and not |BoB|.
                      Behave yourself and you get behaviour from all the |BoB|'s that's the guarantee I am willing to give to everyone. Because if I cant give that guarantee anymore, I quite.

The old wolf

Comment

You dont blame me, but what is so bad if he say someting like "lag, lag, lag, bad connection and so on...".

Dont take it so serious. Stay cool, nowbody was injured.

Maybe i have also drink bacardi for the next game, heheh.
                        Or will bacardi makes me aggressive, wunderbar.

Before somebody understand this sentences wrong, i say it with a laughing, a little jocking, you know. I am not so serious, as somebody mean, mostly i am cool and nice.
                        Last edited by |BoB|NOCOONSNO(AUT); 09-06-2003, 12:59 AM.
                        Its better to rule in hell, as to serve in heaven.
                        http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt

Comment

TGH,
                          You are soooo funny. You had to go and say something like this when you know that you were having a bad day and your sights were off. So you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and you blamed it on the new server when everyone else could hit you just fine.

I suggest you clean you gun and get back in there soldier!

Quit whining or you will be on KP.
                          I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB|NOCOONSNO(AUT)
                            You dont blame me, but what is so bad if he say someting like "lag, lag, lag, bad connection and so on...".

Dont take it so serious. Stay cool, nowbody was injured.

Maybe i have also drink bacardi for the next game, heheh.
                            Or will bacardi makes me aggressive, wunderbar.

Before somebody understand this sentences wrong, i say it with a laughing, a little jocking, you know. I am not so serious, as somebody mean, mostly i am cool and nice.
                            don't forget that our brothers Rik and Franck spend a lot of free time on the server,
                            This has nothing to do with Bacardi, its not about me, but they have the right to be honored.

The old wolf

Comment

Fist of all the game was fantastic,sum we win sum we lose..thats the game.
                              Second i support cor 100%,we |BoB| ar so happy of having our own server and somboddy dont stop complaining about lag...that not really nice to hear.
                              We know this would be a problem,on each sever there is alwase someone whit a better connection and someone how has lag .
                              But the ping of TGH was plus min 50 |BoB| cancoillotte more than 100 plus ..no complaining from his site ..even better he was the best engeneer on the bf and he give a hard time.
                              Yesterday me and andi played whit a ping of plus minnus 190..i never complained of lag..even better we rule on that server...ask [BiA] millpucky.
                              What i am trying to say is as gamers we need to live whit lag...lag will alwayse be there and never go away and if you ar lagging dont complain about it ..it only spoiles the game !!!

PLease let this server be fun like it supose to be !!!

Greets Franck.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, many postings about TGH... Höhöhöhö

Well, read this official apology/statement please:

Yes, I said that BoB´s server was laggy, but this means that MY CONNECTION to the server IS LAGGY (which doesn´t - funnily enough - depend on the ping).

If you guys will let me play on your server in future time too I promise you to stop complaints (but don´t be offended when IT sometimes happens all the same).

Intermezzo - V45, I have to go now (for setting up my computer), but I will be back in a few hours or maybe - if my computer crashes - never.

Comment

Working...
                                X